1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561197992892679 - (CaptainJelly / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Captain Jelly, Apr 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain Jelly

Captain Jelly Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:16313475
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197992892679 (CaptainJelly)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Other] Another reason (Not commonly accepted)
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    Lick me silly​

Appeal description:
    Yes i attempted to pay someone Money for Items i was under the Conculsion that the inventory was 1268$ i must have messed it up on calucator after futher Research. so i was gonna pay but i found out a Few weeks before that people Become more at Ease with this Process if i'm some what rep'd or 'safe' if you know what i mean so i was just finding ways to make me seem safer but however i had no Intention to go ahead and try to scam there Items i do admit to trying to be an imposter of one of the steam admins and i'm truely sorry i'm no scamer i have never been nor Inteed to ever be but the Thing about being an Imposter i Fully Admit to That 100% That i Tried that. But i am no scammer D: i've been scammed Multiple Times and i know how it feels and its Horrible i would never want to Inflict that on someone Else Even When i'm angry or annoyed or pissed Off you feel so heart Renched like you've lost something inside you and its Horride But yeah I'm sorry for trying to be a Imposter and by the ban i want it appealed because its not a scam it was me to to Impersonate​
  2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    You need to appeal with Reddit. Compose a message to the mods of r/dota2trade or r/tf2trade.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  3. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello @Captain Jelly,

Read this topic: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/
    And please pay special note to the following point(s):
    #7: What are Alts

You named a Alt, but didn't provide a SR ID block of it. please complete it.

Leaving this appeal here for now, for there are some side issues.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: May 5, 2015
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
  5. Skyrider

Skyrider Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:11715230
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.