1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561197996568038 - (Typpi / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Typpi, Jun 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Typpi

Typpi New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:18151155
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561197996568038 (Typpi)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    None​

Appeal description:
    https://trade.lethal.zone/threads/76561197996568038-typpi.24680/#post-300416

This is the original report, made by a known SR scammer with multiple accounts.

I had serious beef with this guy and all the sudden this report comes up. He has multiple accounts and I believe he made one of his alts look like my account and posted a rep thread under my name and got me a caution tag for rep farming.

-I believe that LZ didn't even spend the time to look into my case. For one, they asked him for more info..

"Hello,

To continue with this report I need the following:
    -screenshot of the fake rep request from the browser, with your cursor hovering over the avatar of the accused so that their profile URL shows up in the bottom left of your screen."

And he provided a screenshot of GOOGLE CHROME, not even steam browser like they asked and he was LOGGED OUT.. I believe this was because he was on his alt that he doctored to look up like my account.

I tried to appeal on LZ but they had an admin they is refusing to suggest he made any wrongdoing in his original report, but why they are taking evidence from a known SR scammer with 10+ alt accounts I have no idea?

It also seems LZ is fast tracking a lot of their reports without putting the time/effort into actually seeing if people deserve the tag. AKA they're doing more harm than good which makes the whole site a bit of a sham.

At the very least the original report should be taken down because 1, it didn't even meet their OWN evidence collection requirements, and 2) I have chatlogs with an admin there saying that even my report looked very badly put together.

I am appealing here because I feel like the admin that denied my case is being very biased versus me, because he doesn't want to admit wrongdoing in applying my tag incorrectly.

Can provide more info if needed.​
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.