1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198004844779 - (Th3 N0b0dy / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by {NG >:D) Th3 N0b0dy, Jan 9, 2017.

1. {NG >:D) Th3 N0b0dy

{NG >:D) Th3 N0b0dy Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:22289525
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198004844779 (Th3 N0b0dy)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I don't use either of these accounts anymore, couldn't even log in if I wanted no clue on passwords or recovery email.
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060028891
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060075128

Appeal description:
    I admit to scamming using the method of offering game keys (expired or used) for TF2 items. At the time of the scams I was still in middle school (now I'm in second year of college) and was just wanting to get cooler and cooler items without actually putting effort in. I have not traded via TF2 for a long time now and have not even played it in years (profile will say it was last played 12/22 that was just me seeing if my current PC was capable of running it). The reason I ask for the ban to be removed is because I have not scammed anyone since the ban, and will not do so in the future if the ban is removed. I would just like to be able to play the game and trade weapons around without the stigma of the ban. I do not remember anything on the names or accounts of the victims but as stated above if they are found I will compensate them back the value of the item(s). Thank you for your time taken to read and consider this appeal.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Non public alt. Invalid.

You also can easily search this site and find the reports against you and your victims, in practice, repayment should be done before submitting an appeal anyhow.