1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198005956351 - (Stogi / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Stogi, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Stogi

Stogi New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:22845311
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198005956351 (Stogi)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I have no alternate accounts​

Appeal description:
    Hello,

Several years ago i was cohersed by some of my friends to try and scam several users for my gain, it was for fun and profit and i deeply regret it. Since then years have passed and i have left behind this part of my life, i have only purchased games via money or traded in steam trade windows where no one stands to lose(you can check my trading history for the last two years). I am sorry for the childish behavior I presented long ago and I wish to make amends. Thank you in advance and have a great day.

With respect,
    Stogi​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
  3. Teeny Tiny Cat

Teeny Tiny Cat SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46722104
    Despite the lack of follow up, after a review of the report, given the lack of evidence against you and lack of reports against your account in the time since you were tagged, I have decided to drop your tag. Please be aware that if any further evidence comes to light or you are reported again, you may be retagged without the possibility to appeal.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**