1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198009671845 - (Blood / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Blood 2, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Blood 2

Blood 2 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:24703058
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198009671845 (Blood)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    None.​

Appeal description:
    Alright, so, yeah, I scammed some dude, and I got marked on SteamRep, which means that I won't be able to scam anyone ever again because they will see that I'm marked, and that's fair.
    I really don't care.
    Now, what makes me angry is that your system is f✿✿✿✿✿✿ awful, you got me marked and all, which as I previously said is fine, but now my brother can't enter trading websites because I'm marked? That doesn't make any sense, we're not the same f✿✿✿✿✿✿ person, so why is he unable to enter trading websites because I'm marked on SteamRep?
    I'm sorry for acting up, and I know that I should use a more mature and respectful tone when I speak, but I just can't stand the fact that he can't trade because they think that my account is his alt-account.
    It's weird, though. Because it doesn't say that my account is an alt of his on SteamRep, but he can't enter TF2Outpost because they say that's the case.
    And he's told them this, but all they answer with is "We can't remove the ban from our website before the main account (Blood) is unbanned" or some s✿✿✿ like that.
    Now, I'm not saying that you should unban me, but please, somehow make sure that my brother can enter the TF2Outpost website.
    Because it's unfair that he should get punished for something that I did.
    Thank you :))

Note: His name on Steam is "Penguin".
    He also tried to create a new account, but he got the same message when trying to enter the TF2Outpost website with that account, too.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    No 3rd party appeals.