1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198010277124 - (st00ge / SR CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by st00ge, Jan 28, 2016.

1. st00ge

st00ge New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25005698
    Appeal for SR CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198010277124 (st00ge)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Policy Change] The offense is no longer applicable under current policies. [POLCH1]
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello. I just recently became interested in trading and had it pointed out to me I have a caution on my account from 2011 from TF2T. I was legitimately stunned as I know I've never scammed anybody, but upon further investigation I found out it was because I was a cocky/dickish 22-year-old at the time and threatened to crash a server.

My attitude is a lot better than when I was younger and that kind of crap was left back in 2011 where it didn't belong then and certainly won't be making a reappearance.

My ban was overturned by TF2T since then: http://tf2-trader.com/bans/index.php?p=banlist&hideinactive=false&searchText=STEAM_0:0:2500

Thank you for your time and consideration. -stooge​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    At this time TF2-T is not considered a defunct community by SR. From what I hear, their site being down is temporary. You first need to appeal with TF2-T regardless of the reason (we can only address these tags if they already formally declined it, when doing an official audit, when a community becomes defunct, or the community does not address the appeal)

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**