1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198010864442 - (Kikos / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Kikos, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Kikos

Kikos New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25299357
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198010864442 (Kikos)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Sometime ago, I was scammed by a user impersonating a popular middleman. This person took my unusual, after promising me a transaction through my paypal account, this was about a year and a half ago. Because of this, I was somewhat inspired to do the same and try to trick someone else to giving me their unusual. I made a second account (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198073644497), and impersonated the same middleman used to trick me. I was successful, but later that same day, a representative from this site confronted me and demanded that I'd give the unusual that I stole back. Feeling guilty, I traded back the unusual which wasn't mine and asked the representative for forgiveness, but unfortunately got a ban and my reputation status was marked "Banned by SR". Because of my actions, my brother's account (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010820495) is now banned too due to having the same IP address, even though he had nothing to do with the incident. I regret what I did and am asking for a second chance, the second account is only used for 2-3 games I happen to have on their that is not on my main account. I am pleading with you to forgive my actions and to unban my main account, my second account and my brother's account so that we can join back to the trading community. Sorry for the inconvenience and for my actions and if the ban is lifted, or not, you can grantee that it will never happen again. Take care.

- Kikos​
  2. Kikos

Kikos New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25299357
    After double checking the 2 alternate accounts (my 2nd one and my brother's), they both have a normal steamreputation. Sorry about the confusion, but I could have sworn those 2 accounts were on ban.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Please add me on steam,

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    After some digging since I asked you to add me, I have found some additional issues that need sorting. I am giving formal 2 week notice for you to followup seeing you are still active on steam.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    Denying for lack of followup.