1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198013042250 - (Joseph / SOP CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Josephone, May 7, 2014.

1. Josephone

Josephone New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26388261
    Appeal for SOP CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198013042250 (Joseph)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    The ban happened a long time ago, I don't really want to get into details all I'm going to say that it was a unusual hat trade that went bad when the guy selling it didn't specify what version of street fighter he wanted among other games, so he demanded I get him the one he wanted if I wanted the hat. After fighting for like an hour we agreed on a compensation of 20 euros that I promised to give to him if he traded the hat but I never delivered it. The reason behind not delivering the money was pure hatred towards the seller scamming him wasn't part of the plan, plus I gave him allot of money besides that 20 euros.
    You might ask why I want to be unbanned now, well first of all on my main account at the moment I'm clean I've been like that since I created it, second I'd really like that stain removed from my account since that's why I abandoned it for my new account.
    I'll end my post saying that if that happened again I would do the exact same thing.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
  3. Josephone

Josephone New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26388261
    I did not and I don't intend to do so.
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam: