1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198016300509 - (TwojPanBolo / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by .Xx0E, May 5, 2015.

1. .Xx0E

.Xx0E New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:28017390
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198016300509 (TwojPanBolo)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello,

I admit that I've did these two things I mean I got fake rep for posting some kind of thread, but I didn't even know that it's violating some kind of steam rep if admin or moderator want's me to erase these "+rep" comments sure I will do because I don't care about them they never gave me anything I just wanted to have comments in my profile lol...

The thing with the item from dota 2 sure it was a scam attempt and shame on me for doing this, I didn't do any harm to the victim nor he lost anything and after that accident I never ever attempted a scam again.. not to mention that it was long time ago and I think one chance for a guy that is a long time steam user with a lot of games on the account ( you can check of course ) you can make an exception and lift the ban.. I don't want to defend myself here because its clearly I did wrong, but now I just want to place bets on cs go lounge and since I got banned there due to my steamrep profile I please you to unban me here on steam rep.

And I don't even trade with people I just place bets... and since steam has so much secure features right now it doesn't even make sense nor its possible to scam people so please make one exception for long term steam user.

If there is anything else i should add please tell me.​
  2. .Xx0E

.Xx0E New User

Steam:
  3. .Xx0E

.Xx0E New User

Steam:
    I just read a lot of appeals here and it seems no one gives a s✿✿✿ about this I just noticed some guy is waiting for a response from admin for 2 f✿✿✿✿✿✿ years lol http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198066614016-judasz-sr-scammer.29205/ what the hell is this? To ban you had time and to read through these appeals you dont have time? Not to mention this site is not associated with valve in any way this is just some f✿✿✿✿✿✿ garbage site where this admin and hes moderators are bunch of f✿✿✿✿✿✿ a✿✿✿✿✿✿s just baning their account on their crappy site's and more crappy site's like dota lounge follow their guideliness lol such a joke site ill just start betting other way mother f✿✿✿✿✿✿ f✿✿s and no I won't scam because its pointless for penny dollars and takes so much time jjust wanted to f✿✿✿✿✿✿ bet on dota 2, when I see s✿✿✿ like this it just wants me to break the neck to this f✿✿✿✿✿✿ kid who is admin here.

Get a life u stupid dumb f✿✿s
  4. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    I've undeleted the above post of yours, to show the attitude I'm addressing here. You have various other replies on these forums for which you received warnings, those where previously hidden. You where mainly banned for misrepresenting a item. The +Reps would normally not have been accepted.

The attitude you show in the report and also here on the appeal and on various posts around demanding attention is not a positive factor for your appeal.

One was even aimed at me: http://files.steamrep.com/1/2015/06/2015-06-16_07-55-39.png

Maybe once your forum ban expires you can try again here.
  5. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @.Xx0E. You failed to read point 7# of our appeal tips, you have two reports against you- While we do not investigate fake rep anymore it does show character, but the other one is still valid. Finally I see no change of hearth (Not from your appeal nor from your replies).
    For all stated above we are denying this appeal.