1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198018211250 - (pl4tYpus *Farming Hours / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by @platypus, Oct 22, 2015.

1. @platypus

@platypus Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:28972761
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198018211250 (pl4tYpus *Farming Hours)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    | steamname: CRUCIFIX
    | steam3ID: [U:1:99001391]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:49500695
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059267119
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/crucifix1337
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198059267119

Appeal description:
    Well. I tried to scam people,I apologize for doing that because I was in a desperate need of money since I am a kid and wanted to help my brother with money because he has health problems and he was looking for a surgery. Also many people suggested me that if I want money I need to scam. One of my friends told me about this and helped me,I really didn't know this was gonna happen. I will never scam again and I am really sorry for doing this,I know I will lose reputation and respect from people.

I don't think it is gonna be accepted because you don't trust me. I gave the items to the guy I scammed and I tried to be polite with him and explaining what happened.

I got my friends SteamRep account banned too,I borrowed him an item to give to the guy I scammed the money back.

Down below there is a screenshot with the CSGOLounge ban, I was really sad. Also I got scammed 2 times and I know the feel when you are getting scammed.
    I will provide more screenshots to provide you I am just an innocent guy who wants to be unbanned.

Also,I donated earlier 2 days before I got banned to be a SteamRep Donator but it got removed,also I donated 10$ to CS:GO Lounge.

I never wanted to make people feel bad,and if I did that I am very sorry for everything.
    If I will get unbanned,the next thing I will do is to reach Level 100 on Steam and get a Donator Tier 5 so I can start trading like I did 2 years before I heard of scamming.​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You lied in the report, why should I even consider this appeal at all? You also didn't "try" to scam users, you did scam them and only repaid after being reported. You also clearly are not in desperate need of funds since you have such an expensive pc rig you talk about on your profile, and even have additional funds to put into your steam profile and the donations you speak of. You also lied on your steam profile about your SR donator status and said you check users banned by our site, clearly you were fully aware of what we do.
  3. @platypus

Steam:

Well everythig on my profile is fake, my friend told me what to do to be 'trusted'. I will remove everything from my profile. I apologize I lied because the victim was threatening me and I wanted to tell him an excuse so he can wait until I will give him items. I lied,but I gave the items back as soon as possible. Yeah, I apologize for everything,it was my mistake I did this because I got in trouble. Well, was kinda scaried about reports because I didn't wanted to get banned,this is why I returned them, I never wanted to get banned. But it happened and I am quite nervous about this and I never should do this again. I am sorry for every person that I scammed and I want to get my reputation back so I will be a normal guy getting more levels and trading a lot.
  4. @platypus

Steam:

Well I am sorry for double-post. Well what do you mean by lying? No, I am not aware of what SteamRep,that was a thing for making my profile more trustworthy. Yeah, I apologize for lying on the SR Donator Status too(if you mean the Donator Tier 4). I removed it after I got the Donator Tier I. I will remove everything from my profile to get my respect back, and make all admins happier and put all my real life details!
  5. @platypus

Steam:
    Yeah I told you I am rich just because I wanted to scam you and wanted to be trustworthy in front of your face. Well , at least say thanks because I wanted to gave you the items back , because you sounded really sad about this and I wanted to cancel the report you made to me.
  6. @platypus

Steam:
    You were annoying me and adding my friends and posting everywhere that I am a scammer. Yeah I told just because I wanted you to cancel the report so I will give you the items back. I just started threatening you because you knew my real life details and you already shared some of them to other people(means they are private address and you cannot share this to other people). You are free to provide it since I was polite, I gave you items that u were looking for and still asking me for more? That's not good even if I tried to help you out.
  7. l4w

l4w New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:126231298
    I did not share any of your personal data to 3rd persons ? I don't even have you private address? I just asked your name off of one of your friends because I was going to sue you for the deaththreats me and my family recieved! Can you provide screenshots of me sharing your personal data?
  8. @platypus

Steam:
    You did not but you don't understand what do I mean. You tried to add my friends and ask me for personal informations like where I am living and what is my real life name. This is internet you don't have to cry for threats, you were rude to me and I started threatening you for this.
  9. @platypus

Steam:
    Yeah,I apologize I scammed you. I gave your items back and tried to speak with you about this situation.

Yeah,you were rude to me after I gave you the items,you still asked for more.
  10. l4w

l4w New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:126231298
    There you go, admins. "Change of heart"

Attached Files:

11. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...counter-strike-global-offensive-items.110348/
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...counter-strike-global-offensive-items.109827/

Its absolutely clear what is going on here, maybe plausible with one report a mistake somehow, but put all three together shows a deliberate pattern, you are just full of bs. No way will your banned tag ever be lifted. You are absolutely a risk to others.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2015