1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198021424077 - ([HUE]spoderman / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by [HUE]spoderman, Aug 29, 2015.

1. [HUE]spoderman

[HUE]spoderman Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30579174
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198021424077 ([HUE]spoderman)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    One of my friends used my account to scam someone. He didn't say anything. But after 1 or 2 day i try to use tf2outpost ,i think, and they said i got reported. After a long time i went on steamrep.com and make an accout after 1 day i see the thread about my attempt to "scam" someone but, that was not me . My friend tried to scam someone and now i can't use a lot of trading sites. I chanced my accout password, now my friend is not able to use my account. I hope i can get unban. Have a good day :D (sorry for my bad english)
    :)
  2. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    Your friend used your account to scam, did you freely give him access? That would still make you responsible either way as it's your account.

According to the SSA as well, you are responsible for all activity on your account.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    -Your account is your responsibility at all times, that is Valves stance and that is SRs stance.
    -Buying/selling/trading/lending or any other transfer of ownership of a steam account does not negate a banned tag nor are you able to appeal for the account. Auto deny reason.
    -SR, by policy, does not grant RWC (real world currency) related offense.

Appeal denied.