1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198024402890 - (Nat Pagle / SOP CAUTION)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by *UaS*G-Man, Aug 27, 2014.

1. *UaS*G-Man

*UaS*G-Man New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32068581
    Appeal for SOP CAUTION

Steam profile: 76561198024402890 (Nat Pagle)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    It's been close to 3 years since this accusation was made to me, I admit that I did try quick switching with the guy, but nothing ever came out of the attempt because he was smart, so I have nothing really to give back to him, plus i'm not even sure he uses steam anymore. But in those 3 years I haven't tried to scam anyone else, but instead I have been reporting a numerous amount of scammers myself (along with my friend *UaS*Matrix) and I believe that I have a good chance to finally get this tag off of me.
    I'm not really sure what else to say, this report was made in a thread a long time ago with a basic setup, I found it one day but I can't seem to find it now, but I believe it was before Steamrep even had there own forums (or maybe i'm wrong). Anyways, I think I have proven that I would actually not try to scam anyone again after that one incident 3 years ago. If you would like a personal interview I would be more than happy to oblige.

Thanks for reading!​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
  3. *UaS*G-Man

*UaS*G-Man New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32068581
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Since this is a caution already, I am declining this appeal.