1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198028172165 - (Champ Kind (Check Bp) / BANNED BY AF2)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Champ Kind (Check BP), Jan 2, 2015.

1. Champ Kind (Check BP)

Champ Kind (Check BP) Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33953218
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198028172165 (Champ Kind (Check Bp))

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Im not here to bullshit you i stopped playing tf2 a while ago and i have just started playing again and im enjoying every second of it. i was suprised to learn that i was banned from a few servers that my friends play on so i did some digging and found out that i was banned for claiming to put an unusual in trade when i really didnt . Honestly i dont remember this happening as i believe it was in 2012 however im not gonna try and deny doing it either. Im just gonna assume me being immature and young back then i proberbly did do it. I was wondering if you could find it in your hearts to give me a second chance as im really interested in tf2 atm and i think i will be for a long time. Any one that knows me or plays tf2 with me knows im no scammer but again thats not saying i made the mistake all those years ago just thoguht i would send this in and give it a go cause it would be nice to be able to go onto other trade servers that my friends go on alot.
    Kind Regards Champ kind​
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Notes:

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Champ Kind (Check BP)

Steam:
    ??? haha im confused
  4. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
  5. Champ Kind (Check BP)

Steam:
    sorry im new to this does that mean im being rejected or are u just simply ignoring this haha i dont undertstand sorry i made a mistake ages ago and i wanna try fix it thats all ahaha
  6. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    It does help to read the linked topic in my previous reply.
  7. Champ Kind (Check BP)

Steam:
  8. Champ Kind (Check BP)

Steam:
    anyone gonna help me out?
  9. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    read the rest of that same topic....
  10. Champ Kind (Check BP)

Steam:
    so what its undecided if im going to stay banned or what? Iv been banned for 900 odd days and i cant even recall why haha
  11. Champ Kind (Check BP)

Steam:
    can someone just help me through this im new to forums and all this stuff literally the first time iv ever been on a forum
  12. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    there are some 17000 reports, 750 appeals, and a very small staff. Don't expect to be the first to be helped. I've told you to read that linked topic twice now, that included a section about bumping, about our procedure, about the timeframes we work with etc. All those answers can be found THERE. You cannot expect to get tailored answers when we are more then a year behind current.

As you refuse to READ the topic, I'm locking the appeal, till such a time a admin will take the appeal. If you come to your senses, you go read that topic in earnest. This does NOT mean your appeal is closed, just that you cannot reply on it anymore till the appeal will be worked upon by a admin.
  13. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    You have submitted an appeal for a tag issued by a community which no longer exists. All defunct community tags are inherited by SteamRep, but because the community responsible for the tags has disappeared, often taking evidence with them, a special procedure is in place.

Please log into steamrep.com and search for your own profile. On it, you will see a link below your tag(s) to submit an appeal.
    [​IMG]
    Click this link and follow the instructions. When you are finished, your appeal status will be listed below your tag. The process is in beta, so please reply here if you encounter issues.

(I've unlocked your appeal thread)
  14. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Archiving, please appeal using the legacy appeal system as shown above.