1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198035470076 - (TwinSun / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by TwinSun, Apr 19, 2014.

1. TwinSun

TwinSun New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37602174
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198035470076 (TwinSun)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Other] Another reason (Not commonly accepted)
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello! Recently of this year I had gotten into Counter Strike: Global Offensive, really fun game. Anyway I had bought this account off of a person who claimed his computer stopped working and he was switching to console. He had claimed he wanted the money for more console games. I had used a middle man all account ownership is to me and I have made many new friends and people who love to trade with me. Recently I was using csgolounge.com and made a trade with a person named SuppoCheng (http://steamcommunity.com/id/NobodyYouKnow/) and I bought 21 csgo case keys off of him. Afterwords after I got some nice case openings I was going to do some tradeing on the site. It had told me I was banned. After trying to figure out what was wrong a few avid traders and gamblers helped me out and let me know what was going on and told me to make an appeal here.

Im not angery in anyway its really my fault that I bought this account without prior knowledge of his rep. However it would be great if I had a little help with this situation tossed my way.

Any help I can offer to help resolve this situation will be provided.

Thank you :D
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Appeal denied, as per SR FAQ and policy, you cannot appeal for an account that is not yours (the original owner can always reclaim an account) nor is buying/selling/trading accounts grounds for a tag removal.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2014