1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198039426270 - (FloraL / BANNED BY SOP)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ✾ FloraL ✾, Nov 23, 2014.

1. ✾ FloraL ✾

✾ FloraL ✾ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39580271
    Appeal for BANNED BY SOP

Steam profile: 76561198039426270 (FloraL)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:
    I have no others. (Because there's no point making one if it'll get banned too.)​

Appeal description:
    Ok, yes i was already denied, yes i admit to making the mistake about 4 or 5 years ago and i to this day am a very big fan of trading and i've always wanted to try CSGO Lounge. I understand the policy is "Once you're denied, you are forever marked a scammer" and I find this flawed. I tried to re-add the kid who was a victim of the scam or scam attempt, but i'm blocked and if i make a new account, apparently that gets banned too. I am honest to god, i want to become a youtuber and i want to trade and all that, i don't want this ban to haunt me and scare everyone i talk to away. I am only asking for one more chance, and doesn't everyone deserve a second chance? Please note that i've been scammed before and it's not a good feeling. I tried to help the victim out, but it's impossible to reach him. You may check out my profile, all that, the evidence. I just want to fix my wrongs :(
  2. ✾ FloraL ✾

✾ FloraL ✾ New User

Steam:
    If anyone can help me find or tell the victim i would like to fix this, that'd be really helpful. He blocked me and i tried re-adding.
  3. ✾ FloraL ✾

✾ FloraL ✾ New User

Steam:
    Mistake, it was almost 3 years ago
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663