1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198040401154 - ((ETF2L) Wet Water / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Mr.PajamaMan, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Mr.PajamaMan

Mr.PajamaMan Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:40067713
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198040401154 ((ETF2L) Wet Water)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I have no alternate accounts on steam.​

Appeal description:
    This was i don't know how long ago (too long to even remember alot of what happened) The thing i think what happened is that i was on a server and i was young understand this, I was a little kid and i didn't know tf2 prices or what anything on tf2 was and yes i admit this and i find myself guilt of impersonating admin on a server and asking for things or doing things that led up to this point. You guys got to understand i think this was like my 2nd week or so in tf2 and i was still very new the the concept. I think what happened was that i saw an admin on and he look very authoritative you know and i was like or atleast i think i was like "Wow i want to be like that look how cool he is" So i think that is what happened and when i did this i didn't actually know what an admin was, I am very sorry to the server and the people that i may of hurt or scammed in that time but it has been i think 2 year since so they probably dont remember but now that im much older and more mature im starting to become more active in the steam community and the steam rep is just holding me back alot and i hope you guys understand that it was just a mistake that Ive made and i hope you guys relate to this some way and accept my apology because truly i am very sorry for what i have done. Thank you and have a great day!​
  2. Mr.PajamaMan

Steam:
    SIDE NOTE - When you reach a verdict please email me at "[email protected]" thank you - Yes i know the name is weird...
  3. Mr.PajamaMan

Steam:
    -EDIT-
    Sorry it was banned by Reddit anyways, if i have to re post some where then ok.
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663