1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198043177546 - (Luddnix / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Luddnix, May 25, 2014.

1. Luddnix

Luddnix New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41455909
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198043177546 (Luddnix)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    Luddnix | ALT​

Appeal description:
    Hi i was member of a group on steam thet scammed on TF2 i almost even never played it and i want to go to steam rep things and dont have negative.

I havnt done any thing worng i was member of the group case i trought it was nice people there and new people to trade with plz fix it :)

i have never ever scammed some1 in my life im srry if i even said something angry to a person i have never ment it i wanna go to cs go lounge but i cant i tried to go ther alot never found out the reason but today i found i miss thet place im so srry thet i was in a group with people who scammed im insane srry :( I have changed as person today I was like 11 years little / old when I was playing tf2 I really want to be unbanned from steam RP.

Today im growen up im much older then before I can stuff thet I couldn’t do before thanks for me I hope u read all people

-luddnix​
  2. Luddnix

Luddnix New User

Steam:
    it is hard to remember what happend it is years ago, ill promise im one of the good ones :)
  3. Luddnix

Luddnix New User

Steam:
    well also my bans are for
    i got banned from css cause my pc was hacked some days then i fixed it i dont know what they did but they was on my facebook steam and etc
    the other bans are mw2 bo2 mw3 i dont know why iam banned from them.
    bo2 i think it was a friend i was on lan with downloaded a trigger bot for us and thinked it was to play with.
    mw2 and bo2 i dont really know.
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Please add me on steam.
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    One week to followup or appeal will be closed.
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    downgraded to perm caution.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**