1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198044063351 - (The Hash Slinging Slasher / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by [DoGa] Mr.Spy, Nov 7, 2014.

1. [DoGa] Mr.Spy

[DoGa] Mr.Spy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41898811
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198044063351 (The Hash Slinging Slasher)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    None​

Appeal description:
    Hello, I have been playing TF2 ever since it went free and locked in a nice 2,000 hours and yes i committed a scam but that was when i was young. I was stupid then and i am mature now. I have never and will never try to scam ever again. When I play csgo and TF2 I would love to stop adding some people and them asking why i was reported or don't trade with me because i was reported. Every time i hear that i regret my decision of joining in the raffle scam. I am sorry if you think it is a sob story, because it is. I would love if you can give me a 2nd chance and i will never do it again. I am sorry to the ones i have scammed and I am sorry i have made you in this position of marking of off or keeping me marked. I regret everything i did and i would love a 2nd chance. Thanks!
    -James

Story: My friend and I wanted to go to try and do a raffle scam (back then when i first started), I agreed with my stupid 12 year old brain. We went on got a couple of ref added up to a decent 2 keys at the time.​
  2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    -Lying/lying by omission- You failed to disclose your alternate accounts;
    -Multiple scams and clearly premeditated;
    -You showed no evidence of repayment;
    Appeal denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**