1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198044294987 - (Screany / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by (-\ Screany, Jul 17, 2015.

1. (-\ Screany

(-\ Screany Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42014629
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198044294987 (Screany)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I made this mistake many years ago when I was young and didn't have a job to understand money. I will gladly repay the person if I can find him I just want to use cs:go and enjoy the betting with friends.​
  2. (-\ Screany

Steam:
    Hi, Just an update on my appeal. I know the 50 words above is sad I wrote this to SR Admin Sjru I found it on the admin page of steamrep. However he told me that he was not the one to deal with bans. So I thought updating this was the best idea.

Hi! My name is Screany
    | steam3ID: [U:1:84029259]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:42014629
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044294987
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198044294987

I was just writing this in query about the appeal I applied on the 18th of July 2015. I noticed that replies around my own had been responded to either rejected or archived and I was curious as to why mine still remains pending. Do applications like mine (Appeal: 76571198044294987) take a different review to accounts being stolen as a claim? This account was banned 1223 days ago I never filed a complaint as I knew what I did was wrong and just preferred remaining quiet out of guilt opposed to facing what I did and taking the correct course of action. At that time in my life I was only 14 and didn't have a job. I had rather steal the small amount of items to get what I want to impress friends. Now being older and work I am mature enough to respect the moral way of trading if I were to ever trade for cash outside of steam wallet again. I no longer use Team Fortress 2 from which I originally scammed that account. I would add him to fix the problem I caused if he were wanting compensation still. The reason I want my account relieved of it's ban finally is because I wish to use csgolounge with my mates when we watch competitive games and bet skins I unbox. But they ban accounts with SR Bans. If there was any way that you could lift the ban if you read my appeal I would be forever grateful but if not I understand and I may just need to create another account specifically for betting skins on csgo.

Thank-you for taking the time out of your day to read my e-Mail. I'm sure you get a few of these and I apologize for being a burden.

Screany.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You should not have made an appeal unless you already repaid the user.

edit: i have removed the email address posted on your SR profile
  4. (-\ Screany

Steam:
    I have tried adding his account on steam but says I have him "blocked" and I have checked my block list and his account is not on there. I messaged him through steamrep forum as well and I am trying to contact him through there.
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    you need to followup or the appeal will be closed.
    repay asap, its been long enough
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    denied, no proof of repayment submitted