1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Appeal: 76561198047924121 - (Miss Fluffy / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Miss Fluffy, Jun 29, 2014.

1. Miss Fluffy

Miss Fluffy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43829196
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198047924121 (Miss Fluffy)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    Fish |>O

I can't find the profile on SR but I'm friend with him on Steam and I'll include a screen shot of the profile if you can't find it. If you find any other accounts let me know and I'll be able to correct if I have forgotten any but it would mostly be from LAN parties with friends.​

Appeal description:
    I can't really say that I'm innocent, neither guilty. This is because I don't know what I'm accused of. On my SR page it says "Banned by SR" and in the Additional Info for Administrators section it links to a user that's not mine. During the past 2-3ish year I have lived in Beijing, China because of my dads job. I've had a home visit every summer (Sweden) and went on vacation at some points around Asia. I took an early home visit somewhere in January or February if I remember correctly. Why am I telling you this?? Because I rarely log on in China because of the internet and I can almost say that I never play anything online (Steam games) and also because I have been using a mac (that were unable to run some games). For this being my one and only chance to prove myself I don't have much to say because of the lack of understanding why and I hope that you could give me second chance with a better understanding of the case (if this gets denied). On my alt account it says that it was 707 days since last online and I think that's roughly the time when I moved (I guess that makes it closer to 2 years than 3). I'm ready to work on solving this problem and hope that we can work out some kind of solution. I'm also working on that VAC ban that I'm also not sure about but please let me know if you have any further concerns.

Some info about me: I'm an ordinary teenage boy at 16 years who loves playing games and having fun with friends. I'm a very honest person both online and offline. I'm also not going to lie now and tell you that I haven't always been 100% hones in everything I've done. For example when I was playing Minecraft I used a hacked client (Nodus I think it was) that my friend gave me. At first I didn't know what it was but later I realized I it could be very useful to me. I was a moderator on a server and I could use Nodus to more easily look for players using for example x-ray mod or other hacks (by checking what I was able to do with or without it). And to be even more honest I sometimes used the idle fishing setting, I'm sorry, caught me. Another time when playing CoD MW3 I used a level booster that my friend gave me. I was exited and liked the benefits that it gave me. I could finally use that AK-47 that has such high level requirement. I understand if this doesn't really help the case but what I'm saying is that I sometimes use hacks or mods to maybe improve my experience but I have and would never use or do anything to ruin someone else's day or gaming experience. I love to help others and sometimes a but too much (I would be about $200 richer if I wasn't) and I'm also that guy who is "too nice" to be in a relationship. I feel like I'm getting off track here but I'll point out the important part of this: "I have and would never use or do anything to ruin someone else's day or gaming experience."

Kind Regards, Miss Fluffy (for now)

ps. If you now accept this appeal (or deny), may I ask you to simply explain to my the reasons for this ban and also why I was connected to 76561198127436598
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Internal notes:

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Miss Fluffy

Miss Fluffy New User

Steam:
    Sorry but what do you mean??
  4. Miss Fluffy

Miss Fluffy New User

Steam:
    Sorry about that, I found the answer.
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Please add me on steam.
  6. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After questioning and further checking, at best, evidence is inconclusive. This user is most likely Not an alt of the banned user. Appeal Granted.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**