1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198048466463 - (Edward Teach / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by TURBO [Edward Teach], Aug 7, 2016.

1. TURBO [Edward Teach]

TURBO [Edward Teach] Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44100367
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198048466463 (Edward Teach)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    his just show my text and you banned me ???

i say i can proved all my words i use Opskins Addon bcs all people use addons like steaminventory hellper or somthing els....idc why his say it is scamm...........

honesly i use it around one day bcs want check hou it is work i check it from my acount and i see his work his say i not have stoled items ....thats all

i jsut say to him show me his have green tex or not.......his not want lisen to me
    i dont say his must take it and not remove it Lmao

jsut check his Inventory like Me i show you !!! http://imgur.com/a/ArCni

thats all i jsut check from this plagin Duped items or not ......

and why you banned me without Appeal i dont understand ???

it is fear ??? one ✿✿✿✿✿✿ say (IT IT SCAMM) and you momentaly banned for Wat ??
    i jsut ask him about history .and thats all his must show me history like me and can remove it ...but his show you not all text..........jsut wat his interstin i give him my Ip bcs his so Scarred to speack with me and show him all and say i can proved all but his report me Lmao​
  2. TURBO [Edward Teach]

Steam:
    http://imgur.com/a/xKfNT

http://imgur.com/a/yKaSq

this ✿✿✿✿✿✿ Add me for Sorcazm......but now loock to him ...........
    I think it's not fair because you didn't check the plugin on viruses like it, I use it for checking things frankly, that's all !!
    and because of reports from such young children you are not checking what banyat reputation ??

Ar you siriesly?
  3. TURBO [Edward Teach]

Steam:
    And one moment to him you answer 2 mints

to me i wait aloooong time and no one answer....................this web site work only if his want i think i just think must report about that to somone els place need talck about this with Offecial man

Just doing all time wat ar his want ..................without proof Lol nise !!!
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  5. TURBO [Edward Teach]

Steam:
    Wats you mean 15 and 16 ?? what is this ???
  6. TURBO [Edward Teach]

Steam:
    oh Offcose......to check SCAMMERS WARNEDD you can do it Already and fster....Lmao but check Appeal you not have time Siriesly ??

ahah i must print screen it ....

bcs you check his Appeal 2 mints ago his do it
    my appeal you see alredy but not want read or doing somthing ......... Lmao it is Fear Offcose !!!
  7. ReljaGamers™ TF2

ReljaGamers™ TF2 Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:67503895
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...counter-strike-global-offensive-items.138373/
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...counter-strike-global-offensive-items.138339/
    Stop scamming and insulting people please... You literally stole ~100$ from someone and tried to steal my whole inventory and you try to appeal here? First you said you used the plugin for 2 months and now you say you used it for 1 day? Please stop lying. If the plugin actually worked it wouldn't have 0 reviews on play store, and you could have simply used it and look at my inventory. Also you can't get VAC banned because of getting scammed items... You literally offered 270$ for my 200$ item.. It's really obvious, and you scammed another person. I'll help that person to get more proof, hopefully you will get a trade ban.
  8. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Their is no such plugin that can do what you claim the plugin could do, its impossible and although I am not able to decompile it myself, their is a strong inference that it is/was indeed malicious in nature as it could not legitimately carry out its stated intended purpose. The extension is fake, moving on. This brings us to intent, as you concede to the chat as-is, It absolutely reads like a textbook fake extension scam, only difference being a manual attempt rather then an automated one. Clear intent you using coercion/intimidation in an attempt to get the user to install the malicious extension. As the reporter also pointed out, your story in this appeal is inconsistent with that same chat.

In conclusion, I find no error in your tagging nor that the original admin misunderstood any of the evidence provided in making his decision. Their is insufficient evidence to overturn the original admins judgement.

Appeal denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**