1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198051426167 - (Mwh Jigsaw / BANNED B

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Mwh Jigsaw, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Mwh Jigsaw

Mwh Jigsaw New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45580219
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198051426167 (Mwh Jigsaw)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I do not have any other alternate accounts on my computer.​

Appeal description:
    I remember starting steam when my friends had said that i needed to get this online free to play game called Team Fortress 2 and so at the beginning of 2010 i had just started playing and getting addicted to the game and became interested in the trading market and what the benefits of them where but then that's when this had happened. I do not recall the date of when this event has happened but i do know that it was not recent. It started when one of my friend sent me a link to a website with him saying that he got a free game on the website and wanted me to try it. I was a little bit new to steam did not think that this would happen so i blindly clicked the link. It showed a variety of different games that you could purchase off of the Steam store. But when i clicked out of the link i went back to my computer, because I went to my kitchen, i had no control over my account and I got freaked out because i did not realize it was a phishing website i contacted steam support and got my account free from the hijack and when i went to go to Team Fortress 2 Outpost it had said that my account was banned by a admin that a user had reported that he was getting messaged that my hijacked account was trying to fool him with the same phishing website. So i tried to make ban appeal on Team Fortress 2 Outpost but a admin had said that i needed to get my ban lifted on the Steam Rep forums in order to get it lifted there. And so here is why i'm requesting that you please lift the ban so that i can continue trading on Team Fortress 2 Outpost without being accused of phishing. Also I am very sorry that i do not have a proper screenshot or photo to upload to prove that i am innocent but i hope that you look into this further or at least respond within a few weeks/months. I do not believe that i have caused any victims there accounts but i really do want to say sorry to the people that the account have tried to fool. Thank you for all of your time that you have spent reading this appeal. Also one quick question.​
  2. Mwh Jigsaw

Mwh Jigsaw New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45580219
    Sorry i did not mean to add that last part of the appeal.
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Hello Mwh Jigsaw,

You claimed to have been hijacked in your appeal. You will have to back this claim with evidence by providing screenshots of the steam support ticket.

We have some requirements:
    - Screenshots of the steam support emails are NOT accepted.
    - Screenshots must show ALL replies of the ticket ON the Steam Support site from top to bottom
    - Screenshots must show the entire browser in the screenshots.

You will have to edit out your personal information that could be mentioned by you in the ticket. You may have used this kind of information to Steam support that you are indeed the owner of that account, by knowing information that only the owner of that account could know.

The things you need to BLOCK OUT are:
    - Credit Card or other payment information
    - Real name, address, phone numbers, those kind of things.
    - Steam Login name
    - CD keys, Steam activation codes, game activation code information etc.

Blocking out is simple, open the image in a editing program like paint (Start menu, type PAINT and start that program, open the image with it or right-click the image wherever you have stored it, and select EDIT).
  4. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    You have 2 weeks to follow up, or this appeal will be concluded.
  5. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Denied for lack of follow-up.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**