1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198051852739 - (★ Ambidextrous ★ / BANNED BY D2T)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Ambidextrous 2, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Ambidextrous 2

Ambidextrous 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45793505
    Appeal for BANNED BY D2T

Steam profile: 76561198051852739 (★ Ambidextrous ★)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate Accounts:
    N/A​

Appeal description:
    I am here to get my D2Traders ban appealed. I was away on holiday two years ago (at the time of the offence) when I allowed my little brother on my account, he got into some trouble, I'm going to say that he was impersonating as that is what it states on SR, I've warned him to never do it again and hasn't committed another offence again since, I am also here to say Yes I have also reimbursed the victims, unfortunately not through virtual items but through PayPal. It was equivalent to the amount the item was that was taken from them.

Moral of the story is: It was ambiguous to me that I was banned on Steamrep until four days ago when I decided to go on CS:GO Lounge to try to trade my knife for another and it told me I was banned, I tracked it down to Steamrep and it stating Fraud against users
    1. Impersonation of 76561198024890686
    2. Impersonation of 76561198050680230
    3. Impersonation of 76561198050622455

I have also spoken to - GoV - TonyBaretta, on his TeamSpeak server, we have spent almost two hours discussing the issue, he told me he wanted me to appeal on steamrep first against the Dota2Traders ban, and if that was appealed he was happy to unappeal mine on his website.

http://imgur.com/a/uUHTv
    (A Link to my boarding pass at the time of offence, which was at 7:12pm on 2014-01-21 the person being impersonated being Jerry™[dota2traders.com] this information being supplied to me by -GoV- TonyBaretta, this goes to show that I wasn't at home and was unable to commit the offence, even if you check the IP it was committed at.)

Thank you for your time :)

If this is invalid I am unsure what else to include so instead of leaving that link again, can you please inform me of what I must actually write, because at this point in time I am unsure. Thank you once again :)
  2. Ambidextrous 2

Ambidextrous 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45793505
    Tony is happy to talk to you guys also :)
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You cant read past line three of the "how to appeal guide" I linked you twice now, so you wont be getting any more replies, threads will be archived without any replies.
  4. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @-GoV.-TonyBaretta •̪̀●́
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, SteamRep Partner Members).**