1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198053886804 - (ReaLqxz / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ReaLqxz, Aug 24, 2014.

1. ReaLqxz

ReaLqxz Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46810538
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198053886804 (ReaLqxz)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    This is my main account , I use it for everything.​

Appeal description:
    It was like my first attempt to *scam* and I got instantly busted out...I did it because I was lost...I didn't really knew what to do...I got scammed by the same way , but I accepted the trade :( I didn't even payed attention to the money, I was just so happy that I will get some money for my skins....I lost almost everything , what is left is only 4 skins (now it doesn't matter anyways), and I didn't knew where to send what...And what I tried , is to scam someone else to get everything else what I had...I'm really sorry , I don't even know what I had on my mind when I was trying to scam the poor guy.... I have sent him a message , with saying sorry , but I got no respond. Yes I admit it , I tried to scam him, but please could I get unbanned . That was my first time , and the last one , I promise , just please ;(.​

Attached Files:

2. ReaLqxz

Steam:
    Sorry for my bad english :/.
  3. ReaLqxz

Steam:
    I want to add , that I have "alternative account" . It's my brothers account , it has nothing in it , but he wanted to create an account = steamcommunity.com/id/arturix00
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    -SR, by policy, does not grant RWC (real world currency) related offenses.

Appeal denied.