1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198054614237 - (Oreo Cookie / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Simply • Mr.pwner, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Simply • Mr.pwner

Simply • Mr.pwner Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:47174254
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198054614237 (Oreo Cookie)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    "Da Fall Crate"
    | steamname: da fall crate
    | steam3ID: [U:1:111269537]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:55634768
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198071535265
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198071535265

used for collecting fall crates when they'd disappear in game.​

Appeal description:
    I'll dress these reports in order..

The first report was completely my fault, I repaid him and it was a very, very long time ago. I haven't done any other spy crab or gambling scams since.

The second was when my account was hijacked, as you see in the comments section of it when reaping rob wanted to delete the thread. He's willing to talk to any admins that may be interested in asking him questions regarding the case.

The third, again was my fault and I take full responsibility for it. There was no actual scam that happened, but I did attempt to scam. since then, I took about an 8 month break from steam altogether and have had a change of heart.

In conclusion, I am sick of all these tags and people calling me out as a scammer on trade servers when I am not anymore. I hope that the admins on steam rep will understand this and deal with my case appropriately. Let me know if there are any further questions on the matter.

Thanks in advance...
    -Oreo Cookie (Zack)​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I upgraded your caution to a banned tag for the 2 newer offenses so cannot handle your appeal, I would recommend to the appeal admin who takes it tho to deny it.

http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/61288 (see notes in thread)
  3. Simply • Mr.pwner

Steam:
    I understand you upgraded my tag to banned because of the newer offence, however The second appeal was from when my account got hijacked and the third, I accept full responsibility for and haven't scammed since May 7, 2014 a full year and a half from now. I really do want to start with a clean slate. If necessary, I can be on a type of probation. I don't understand what you mean by
    "I would recommend to the appeal admin who takes it tho to deny it." would you mind explaining
    Thanks again...
    -Oreo Cookie (Zack)
  4. Simply • Mr.pwner

Steam:
    I actually just understood what you meant. How would I got about appealing to another admin?
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You wait until one replies to this thread.
  6. Simply • Mr.pwner

Steam:
    okay, no problem
  7. Simply • Mr.pwner

Steam:
    So, it's been a little over 2 months and i'm waiting for an answer/decision to be made. I'm trying to trade and participate in the community however it's a little difficult when I keep getting labelled as a scammer constantly and am banned from most if not all classifieds sites. This is just a friendly reminder to maybe hurry the process up a small bit. Anyways, cheers!
  8. Simply • Mr.pwner

Steam:
  9. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  10. Simply • Mr.pwner

Steam:
    Hey, horse. Can someone please, PLEASE deal with this? I've been waiting since october and feel that since "You are the One" replied, that it has been marked as dealt with. so can we just deal with this now?
  11. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    again: Read this completely - http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/
    Pay close attention to #11, #15 and #16 - BUT read the whole thing! Thanks!
  12. Simply • Mr.pwner

Steam:
    Alright, i understand now. but waiting since october is absolutely ridiculous. now that it's clear, will someone PLEASE deal with this? with the time it's taken you to reply to me, it could have been done. easy. anyways i hope i won't be waiting another 6 months. cheers.
  13. Simply • Mr.pwner

Steam:
    Hey, guys. It's been 3 years now. Can we maybe do something?
  14. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    The tagging admin was lenient with you the first time you scammed, and let you off with only a caution, which is not something we do very often. You should have reconsidered your life choices then, but you have since scammed at least once more. Now you appear to show a consistent trend of scamming over the course of years, even with a caution tag. I cannot justify removing the tag or even downgrading for that kind of pattern.