1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198056247067 - ([TPS] Shadow LFP / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by A shady furret, Apr 19, 2015.

1. A shady furret

A shady furret Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:47990669
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198056247067 ([TPS] Shadow LFP)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I admit that I comitted the offenses, and I regret ever doing them. I have given back all items frauded and apologized to those who were offended. I have documented in the form of screenshots. I have changed since then and swear to never scam or otherwise fraud ever again.​

Attached Files:

2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
  3. A shady furret

Steam:
    Well, two of the reports were just for attempted trade scam, so I didn't take anything from them. Do you just want me to tell the guy I gave the unusual back to to respond here about it?
  4. xXKnackles SniparXx

xXKnackles SniparXx New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:94842274
    Shadow has already repaid me with an unusual, and I am very thankful.
  5. A shady furret

Steam:
    OH, and by the way, thanks SilentReaper, for responding to my post so quickly. I really appreciate it. ;)
  6. A shady furret

Steam:
    Did you forget about me Reaper? Sorry If you're just busy, I don't want to nag. :confused:
  7. A shady furret

Steam:
  8. A shady furret

Steam:
    Since I was asked by a moderator, I'll attach a screenshots of me repaying Knackles(Here under the name of Jiggly Wiggly)

-Shadow

Attached Files:

9. A shady furret

Steam:
    Hello again. Been a year since last comment made here, and 21 months since this thread was originally started.
    As originally stated, the reports I recieved were 2 for attempted scam (March 5th - 2015 & January 24th - 2015) and one for a "successful" fraud. (December 17th - 2014)

The first two offended have been sincerely apologized to, and the one deprived of his item has since been repaid, and we are on good terms with one another. (As stated in his comment above ^)
    Since this thread was started, I have not been involved in any form of fraudulence or otherwise harmful acts.
    I have also, during the time since the appeal, grown 21 months older, and see my malicious acts of 2 years ago as completely and utterly distasteful. I see how I may have caused great stress for many individuals, and some could have lost property they treasured very dearly. For this I apologize sincerely, for no one deserves to be assaulted in such a manner.

I will be hoping to recieve response, as this ban is of great burden to me in several aspects, as well as a shameful reminder of actions past. A reminder I wish to have off my conscience as soon as possible.

Thank you sincerely,
    - Shadow (Nick)
  10. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    What took you so long to repay?
  11. A shady furret

Steam:
    No, don't get me wrong. I repaid him straight away.
    As you can see in the screenshot on the last post I posted in this thread, I repaid on April 19th, the day I filed my appeal.
  12. A shady furret

Steam:
    *You can see this in the Screenshots of the OP to this thread as well.
  13. A shady furret

Steam:
    If you meant why it took so long to repay him after he was first scammed, I don't really know.
    I think he might have gone offline for some time. As I can see in my own screenshots here, I said "Hi, send me a message as soon as you get online, okay?" followed by me saying "Oh, hi" and "Finally you're online", so I'd assume some time had passed.
    Additionally he doesn't even remember my name, so my best guess would be a good chunk of time has passed.
  14. You Are The One

Steam:
    Why did you only repay when you were going to appeal?
  15. A shady furret

Steam:
    It was when I got contact with Knackles and repaid him that I chose to appeal. Because we didn't get in contact before April 19th, that was when I ended up appealing.
    The repayment was made purely by a feeling or regret and stress after getting reported on several occasions. I just wanted to give back and then appeal to get this whole scamming buisness I had been doing off my mind and start anew.
  16. A shady furret

Steam:
    I wanted to appeal for quite a while, and was almost desperate to just give Knackles back his stuff so I could appeal.

^ If the first two lines of last comment were unclear
  17. You Are The One

Steam:
    Sorry, I will not be granting this appeal, 1. multiple attempts. 2. at least one successful attempt. 3. When taking repayment into consideration, it needs to be timely, months upon months is not timely.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**