1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198057626418 - (thesamrt3 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by SS.MrHide, Jun 30, 2016.

1. SS.MrHide

SS.MrHide New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48680345
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198057626418 (thesamrt3)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello steamrep administration , iam sorry for my terrible egnish xD
    I just got back my stolen account and seems like i got a trade ban at steam and there . Iam alredy create an appeal at steamsupport about this and i hope they will help me deicide this problem. If its possible i wanna to get acces to dota2lounge.I hope you're can help me with this. Thank you for any help ! Good luck.​

Attached Files:

2. SS.MrHide

SS.MrHide New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48680345
    New
    Just saw that someone alredy posted 6 times from this account and asked to unban his items form lounge... Sorry for wrong information. I dont need any items , just want to get acces to lounge community
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    • Next, SR policy prohibits users currently trade banned by valve from appealing.
    • On top of that, their is zero evidence that your other SR postings were posted by a different user, imo, your claim of being "hacked" is pure bullshit anyhow.
    • Do not make any further appeals on SR, they will be archived w/o replies, if you continue to do so, you may lose posting privileges.