1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198058091166 - (Jessica (chubs) / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by {TF2} rising blazer, May 22, 2015.

1. {TF2} rising blazer

{TF2} rising blazer Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48912719
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198058091166 (Jessica (chubs))

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello Steam Rep community.
    I have discussed this with some of my friends, and i think its about time for me to ask for an appeal.
    1. I had a friend (no longer a friend), who was at my house at the time. He had a steam account, but that's long gone now. It was something like sizzleducks. Anyway, i was out doing some errands, and he thought i was being a jerk because i would not let him play on my tf2 account. Yeah. So you're probably thinking, i could have just made this up right now on the spot. Yeah i could have i suppose. You're also probably thinking why i didnt send this before. One, i thought i should give it some time. I didnt want to seem all butthurt about it, and my friend later moved away to Connecticut. The reason i am doing it now, is due to the fact that ive learned my lesson. I have not even slightly attempted to scam after the "incident", due to the even slighter possibility of my account being penalized more then it already is. Basically, i think that my SR tag should possibly be removed. You can ask most, if not all of my steam friends, and they'd just say i'm not a jerk, i'm a fairly nice guy. Again, i have tried to keep a clean sheet. My steam profile, people have loaded me with +reps. I infact was phished a few months back, and maybe lost around 9 USD in profit. I didn't bother with a claim, due to the fact i have the tag. I'd be ignored in my opinion. It impacts me the biggest now when i try to trade with people for higher tier stuff. I no longer play team fortress 2, and i switched to csgo. People on there, trade much larger money. You should have a sufficient source of good rep. My tag does not help. When i told my brother about the whole situation, he said "Choose better friends next time." Anyway, people i do trade with are noticing the tag, and of course my story sounds as fishy as a harbor seals throat. I have no more proof of my friend, but really, this is just my shot to start fresh, and just have a better experience on the steam community. As you can see on my SR profile, i have been SR banned for over 810 days.

Anyway, thank you so much for reading this, and please if you can get back to me as soon as possible.
    - I included the link to my steam profile, to show that people have liked the way i trade, and that really, im just not a jerk.
    Cheers -
    Henry​
  2. {TF2} rising blazer

{TF2} rising blazer Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48912719
    Did not exactly include what my friend did -
    He went on my account
    Found one of my friends - (i didn't know they guy he "scammed" very well)
    He basically went into ✿✿✿✿✿✿ed mode, and acted stupid. (you could probably even ask the victim i don't/didn't usually have such bad grammar, even back then)
    I came back
    Found the whole incident once he left the house
    Confronted him at school
    Yeah, you dont really need to know the rest :p

Thanks
    -Henry
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You are responsible for all actions on your account, you were reported for this multiple times over weeks, not a single incident.
    In addition, you did not list your alternate account, that just so happens, also was impersonating.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    denied

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**