1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198061823100 - (splithat5# / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by lalaboy, Apr 14, 2015.

1. lalaboy

lalaboy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50778686
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198061823100 (splithat5#)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    the money was never APPROVED by paypal. the money was returned and the report was made before the payment was returned. it was never a successful transcaction. so please unban my account, it has been frozen for YEARS now. and im very upset that i couldn't bet any skins on my favourite team on csgolounge.com. i commited no crime on csgolounge. This case was a case of Dota 2 items and had nothing to do with csgo. i hope the admins would take this seriously and review my case. thank you.​
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello @lalaboy,

Read this topic: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/
    And please pay special note to the following point(s):
    #9: Pay back the victim

That D2 is not the same as CS:GO has nothing to do with your trust status. Various sites and communities decided to ban based on our evidence based bans. This includes CSGO-Lounge.

You selected that you repaid the victim(s), let them respond here that you did so.
  3. lalaboy

lalaboy New User

Steam:
    its been 2 years ?? how am i suppose to find that guy. i know it has nothing to do with my trust issues but the case has been 2 years already. i wouldnt even complaint if i actually had took the victims money but paypal froze the money as it is common for paypal to prevent fraud and scams. yes, i admit that i tried to scam back in that time. but it was a failed attempted. i seriously dont do this s✿✿✿ anymore as i got a job like everyone else. once again i would like to emphasize that it was never a successful transaction. please review it one more time admin. im dying here. and its hard to just create a new account as most of my games are in this account. if i ever tried to scam or had complaints from other players again, i would be happy to get banned once again but i can assure you that it wont happen anymore. thank you admin.
  4. lalaboy

lalaboy New User

Steam:
    and also i would like to point out that i've been using csgolounge for weeks now. i have a total bet of 50. i didnt even bother trading. i just wanna bet some items on my favourite team. i would never cause any trouble. thank you
  5. lalaboy

lalaboy New User

Steam:
  6. lalaboy

lalaboy New User

Steam:
    I didn't cause any trouble and was banned suddenly. Please do something admin
  7. lalaboy

lalaboy New User

Steam:
    hello admin ? please take action here.
  8. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    declining appeal,
    1. have not shown repaid, I dont care if you have over 9k ppl blocked on steam, its on you to do that, not us. 2. paypal non payment issue is very suspect since you are already a known scammer.