1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198063703464 - (Yamii / BANNED BY SOP)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Coolster35, Apr 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coolster35

Coolster35 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51718868
    Appeal for BANNED BY SOP

Steam profile: 76561198063703464 (Yamii)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello I am Yamii my name before was Coolster35, I got banned on tf2outpost for FakeSteamRep. I was profit trading ( but no scams) after we trade i keep telling players to +rep me because i wanted to make my friends know that i am a good trader but then i was banned on tf2outpost and i got shocked of how did i got banned then i click the link the steamrep then i saw FakeSteamRep then after i search and search i got tired and i didnt even continue but now im continuing the case that i did on 2012, I really wanted to trade again because i feel bored with no someone to trade because i wanted to collect more stuff, im really sad at the past but now it's the present, And im really sorry for my actions and it will never be done again. :( Please forgive me now hehe i really felt the sadness how the tags are making me be alone on trade servers =P . Sorry but that's all you can hear from me right now :(
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You have already appealed under your other steam accounts and were already denied.

You will not be granted any appeals for any of your alts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.