1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198065980100 - (Montii <3 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Monty_, Jul 2, 2016.

1. Monty_

Monty_ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52857186
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198065980100 (Montii <3)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate Accounts:
    Alts: 76561198061134530 | 76561198065980100 | 76561198062892014 | 76561198062825547 | 76561198062895692
    (HAVE 0 ACCESS TO ANY OF THESE ACCOUNTS.)​

Appeal description:
    I've made a thread before querying how to remove my tags on SR. I've spoken to Wiki and Sneeza and they can't remove my OP tag until the SR tag is removed. I was wonderin how I can do that.
    - WIKI (TF2OP Who is trying to remove my tag) - http://steamcommunity.com/id/Wikix3/
    - SNEEZA and WIKI's Convo. (see attached file)​

Attached Files:

2. Wiki x3

Wiki x3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8880307
    This was our conversation just now; I'm in contact with Sneeza about it, but to actually remove his OP one he has to have the SR tag removed first and he doesn't even know how to go about doing that or what that ban is for.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  4. Wiki x3

Wiki x3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8880307
    If you look at the attached image, we can't remove the ban as we auto-ban people who are banned from anything on SR. View his OP profile and you'll see this from "system ban". If you view the image he attached you'll also see that Sneeza has told me personally that he cannot remove the tag until the SR tag is removed. He's stuck in a cycle in which he's being referred back and forth between us endlessly.
  5. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Yeah I figured as much - which is why I didn't archive it... looked like it was a little circle going on according to the previous appeals.
  6. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    To clarify, when we say the appellant must remove community tags before appealing the SteamRep tag, we are talking about the SteamRep mark, not the site ban. Specifically designated TF2 Outpost admins have the ability to issue tags in our database, which effectively ban from other sites as well, as opposed to just We know the site ban is automatic, but a designated community admin from TF2 Outpost needs to remove the tag.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, SteamRep Partner Members, SteamRep Partner SCAs).**
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  7. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    @Monty_

Read this topic: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/
    And please pay special note to the following point(s):
    #7: What are Alts

Do you know any of the alts listed on your SteamRep profile? If they are not yours, whose are they, and how might they be connected to you? If they are yours, please state clearly which accounts belong to you, and which accounts do not, then explain any that don't. We also need to know any other accounts you have access to, or which may be connected to you, whether or not you see them on your profile, and whether or not they are currently marked.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, SteamRep Partner Members, SteamRep Partner SCAs).**
  8. Monty_

Monty_ New User

Steam:
  9. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    What do you mean by this? Why do you not have access?

Also, can you explain this report? http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198061134530-t-f-2-c-monty.3774/
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, SteamRep Partner Members, SteamRep Partner SCAs).**
  10. Monty_

Monty_ New User

Steam:
    What I mean by this is that I have lost the email, passwords and usernames for all these accounts and have no way of recovering them. They are years old and I cant even start to guess what the details are. I have tried.
    And secondly that what I was banned for, self rep thread and an attempted scam, which failed.
  11. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    So are you saying the allegations made in that report true?
  12. Monty_

Monty_ New User

Steam:
    Yes. They are.
  13. Monty_

Monty_ New User

Steam:
    I told Wiki the entire situation and he decided to unban me from TF2OP. Im now trying to appeal the SR tag.
  14. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    I spoke at length with the head appeals admin, and unfortunately we still need your TF2OP tag to be removed from all your accounts before we can proceed with your appeal. This has to be done by an Outpost admin, and as @Wiki x3 has recently found not all Outpost admins have the ability to do this. I do see that a TF2 Outpost admin has removed the tag from this account you're appealing with, but because your (admitted) alts are still marked by TF2 Outpost, they will have to completely handle your case before we can handle your appeal. You should be able to access your TF2 Outpost ticket again, and you can reference this appeal thread to them if need be.
    Hidden Content:
    When and if the TF2OP tag is removed from your alts, make a new appeal here. Until then, I will have to mark this invalid. Sorry.