1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198066270381 - (The Suspect / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by bes_tolkovuy, Jan 6, 2015.

1. bes_tolkovuy

bes_tolkovuy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53002326
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198066270381 (The Suspect)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I believe 1 what i created maybe 1 year ago and because of ban i remembered it password.There was no trades or lists.Firstly i want to use this account as main but i created my main account 3 years ago and i want to let it as a main but unban here.​

Appeal description:
    I'm not sure what caused this, so i m here. My account was hijacked 3 times cause of bad links(you know what is it). I can say with absolutely confidence that i don`t even hijacked or cheated.I was bunned maybe 1 year ago and i didn`t made attention to it.But now i tried to enter here and had no result. So i ask you to find out what the cause of this error.TY for attention and your time. If you have any questions -ask me please.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I already linked to you the reason you were banned in your previous invalid appeal, and if you are claiming a hijack, you must provide proof of being hijacked.
  3. bes_tolkovuy

bes_tolkovuy New User

Steam:
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
  5. bes_tolkovuy

bes_tolkovuy New User

Steam:
    1 part is start
    2 part is when i get back my account
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2015
  6. bes_tolkovuy

bes_tolkovuy New User

Steam:
    I really have no reason to cheat and i hate hijackers. I know how to trade and can do it without cheats. One time i was hijacked on all my items, another one on 120$(10 games what name is Rust).
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    Can you copy/paste the text of your first message to steam support.
    (also removed the screens from public view for your privacy since you did not block out your accnt info)

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  8. bes_tolkovuy

bes_tolkovuy New User

Steam:
    The first message was on russian so u couldn't understand it...
    They answer:
    Hello Roma,

Thank you for contacting Steam Support.

We currently are unable to assist you in your preferred language. In the meantime, we will continue to support you in English.

In order to investigate this issue, we must verify your ownership of the software and associated Steam Account(s).

If you purchased software through Steam with a credit card, please confirm the card type (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), full name, and last four digits of the card used with the order(s).

If you purchased software through Steam through PayPal, please provide the PayPal account holder billing information (name and address) and the PayPal Invoice ID. The Invoice ID will be 16-18 digits long and comprised of only numbers. It may be listed as the Order Description Number.

If you registered software purchased at a retail location, please handwrite your Support Ticket Number 5771-YPAH-8531 directly on the quick reference card or sticker above the CD Key (the number should not be written on a separate piece of paper or inserted with an image editor) and reply with a digital photo or scan of the CD Key in .jpg format. Please ensure that you submit a full-color image, rather than a photocopy.

If you have any difficulty locating the CD Key on the packaging, please see the following link:
    URL: http://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7480-WUSF-3601

Example scans:
    http://support.steampowered.com/images/faq/2347-QDFN-4366/cdkey1.jpg
    http://support.steampowered.com/images/faq/2347-QDFN-4366/cdkey2.jpg

After verifying your proof of ownership we will gladly assist you with this issue.

2)I said to them:
    i do not understand what i must do...
    My account http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198066270381 was hacked and they steal my items in game.My e-mail is [email protected]
    They changed my password, but the browser I did not go with the stim, this was able to see the history of the Object and found the person who stole them, but I can not return anything:(
    I went on a bad link and entered there the dannye.etu link gave me a man who vkontakte me vzlomal.Esli will need, I can throw the correspondence and is the link that caused all this happened! Here is his steam account! Http:// steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055805392 I hope that something will help, but he handed over the items to you, but I think you can do something ... He did not go to the steam after my things and gave me broke, what still needs to prove?

3)They asked me email and all what need to get back my account and then items what were stolen:
    Hello Roma,

Can you please provide a list of all the items and the approximate time and date that they have been lost from your account?

If you have any further questions, please let us know - we will be happy to assist you.

4)Stolen items:
    yes.
    Mar 3
    You traded with KorutO. 10:27am

Death Mask of the Brave, Pirate Slayer's Black Flag, Bone Bracer of the Brave, ''Seraphic Greevil'', Elder Tusk of the Brave, Pauldrons of Sir Davion, Bindings of the Rift, Shoulderpads of the Falcon, Grandfather's Ribs, ''Seraphic Greevil'', Sylvan Guard's Bow, ''Covetous Greevil'', Sylvan Guard's Hair, Light Cape of Sir Davion, Bracers of Sir Davion, Enameled Shield of Sir Davion, Winged Paladin's Helm, Guard of the Crimson Cut-throat, ''Determined Greevil'', Pangolin Scarf, Birot's Crests of Dignity, No-Guard the Courageous Edge, Furyblade - Off-Hand, Call of the Dendrochron, Staff of Faith, Black Pool Watcher, Genuine Wynchell the Wyrmeleon, Chronite Armor, Dragonbone Helm of Sir Davion, Qaldin Assassin's Slicer, Qaldin Assassin's Glaive, Maw of the Devourer, Salvaged Sword and Board, Crimson Riptide, AL Pennant, Treasure Key, Heavy Tenderizer, Cape of the Wind Leaf, Barrel Quiver, Hood of Endless Intellect, Golden Riptide, Crimson Riptide, Healing Ward of the Kuur-Ishiminari, Shoulders of the Dark Magic, ''Merciless Greevil'', NaVi Pennant, Claive of Unyielding Stone, Molten Genesis, Dragonbone Helm of Sir Davion, Bracers of Profound Perfection, Crest of the Magus Magnus, Cape of Arcane Artistry, Fireborn Odachi, Healing Ward of the Kuur-Ishiminari, ''Naked Greevil'', Hair of the Dark Magic, Mask of the Crimson Cut-throat, Armor of the Mage Slayer, Collar of the Mage Slayer, Bracer of the Mage Slayer, Skirt of the Mage Slayer, Mask of the Mage Slayer, Treasure Key, Treasure Key, Shoulder of the Noble, Mega-Kills: Axe, Aspect Wraps of the High Plains, Saberhorn's Pauldron, Scarf of the Deadly Nightshade, Treasure Key, Edge of the Slain Dragon, Champion's Belly Belt, Mask of the Many-Sighted, Treasure Key, Treasure Key, Treasure Key, Treasure Key of Crystalline Chaos, Golden Greevil, Golden Greevil, Treasure Key, Treasure Key, Treasure Key, Treasure Key, Treasure Key, Treasure Key, Treasure Key, Treasure Key, Treasure Key, Treasure Key, Treasure Key, Treasure Key, Treasure Key, Treasure Key, Treasure Key, Treasure Key, Treasure Key, Treasure Key, Treasure Key, Treasure Key, Treasure Key, Treasure Key, Treasure Key, Treasure Key, Treasure Key, Treasure Key, Treasure Key, 75% Battle Bonus (2 Hours), The Killstealer, The Sharpshooter's Bullet Bracers, The Sharpshooter's Pauldrons, The Sharpshooter's Stache, The Sharpshooter's Cloak, Royal Dagger of the Tahlin Watch - Off-Hand, Royal Dagger of the Tahlin Watch, Bracer of the Tahlin Watch, Sigil of the Tahlin Watch, Mask of the Tahlin Watch, Slim Blade of the Tahlin Watch, Juju o' Wicked Badness, Staff o' Wicked Badness, Mask o' Wicked Badness, Belt o' Wicked Badness, Belt of the Bramble Lord, Buckler of the Bramble Lord, Lance of the Bramble Lord, Spaulder of the Bramble Lord, Gilded Falcon Bow, Gilded Falcon Helm, Staff of the Crystalline Queen, Cape of the Crystalline Queen, Mantle of the Crystalline Queen, Bracers of the Crystalline Queen, Tiara of the Crystalline Queen, Ruby Ring of Rak-noth Rak-nul, Scepter of the Sable Void, Shroud of the Shattered Sect, Gazing Eye of the Demon Witch, Skins of the Incubus, Ice Burst Greaves, Ice Burst Bracers, Frost Spikes, Ice Burst Bow, Ice Burst Cloak, Gilded Falcon Cloak, Gilded Falcon Quiver, Gilded Falcon Wings, Black Pool Watcher, Enduring War Dog, Sange and Yasha, Master Assassin's Mancatcher, Master Assassin's Mask, Master Assassin's Tails, Master Assassin's Shuriken, Master Assassin's Grim Cutter, The Hunter's Helm, Sharpeye's Momentos, Bonehunter Bracers, Bonehunter Spineguard, Bonehunter Belt, Bonehunter Tuskguard, Demon Blood Armor, Demon Blood Helm, Master Assassin's Shoulders, Deathwielder, Demon Blood Guard, Hellgazer, Commander's Helm of the Flameguard

5)Hello Roma,

We will investigate this matter and take appropriate action.

We have reversed the trades committed by the hijacker on your account as a one-time customer service gesture. We will not restore items that are hijacked a second time. Please follow the link below and take the prescribed steps to ensure the security of the account in the future.
  9. You Are The One

Steam:
    I wanted the raw copy/paste so I can translate myself, we have had users submit their own "versions" of translations in the past that did not match the actual text of their ticket.
  10. bes_tolkovuy

bes_tolkovuy New User

Steam:
    I do not understand what i must do...
    My account http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198066270381 was hacked and they steal my items in game.My e-mail is [email protected]
    They changed my password, but the browser I did not go with the stim, this was able to see the history of the Object and found the person who stole them, but I can not return anything:(
    I went on a bad link and entered there the dannye.etu link gave me a man who vkontakte me vzlomal.Esli will need, I can throw the correspondence and is the link that caused all this happened! Here is his steam account! Http:// steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055805392 I hope that something will help, but he handed over the items to you, but I think you can do something ... He did not go to the steam after my things and gave me broke, what still needs to prove?
  11. bes_tolkovuy

bes_tolkovuy New User

Steam:
    This is the text what i erote to steam support when i was hijacked
  12. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    He wanted the plain text WITHOUT you translating it.
  13. bes_tolkovuy

bes_tolkovuy New User

Steam:
    Почему я не могу зайти на аккаунт?Пароль не менял никогда,на почту не приходит сообщение,в котором указан код!Что мне делать?Там ценные вещи!Помогите пожалуйста!
    Я нашел человека который это сделал,как мне вернуть предметы?
    В истории все записано,помогите,пожалуйста!Вещи из игры DOTA 2.
    1)They ask me to wrote in english:

Hello Roma,

Thank you for contacting Steam Support.

We currently are unable to assist you in your preferred language. In the meantime, we will continue to support you in English.

In order to investigate this issue, we must verify your ownership of the software and associated Steam Account(s).

If you purchased software through Steam with a credit card, please confirm the card type (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), full name, and last four digits of the card used with the order(s).

If you purchased software through Steam through PayPal, please provide the PayPal account holder billing information (name and address) and the PayPal Invoice ID. The Invoice ID will be 16-18 digits long and comprised of only numbers. It may be listed as the Order Description Number.

If you registered software purchased at a retail location, please handwrite your Support Ticket Number 5771-YPAH-8531 directly on the quick reference card or sticker above the CD Key (the number should not be written on a separate piece of paper or inserted with an image editor) and reply with a digital photo or scan of the CD Key in .jpg format. Please ensure that you submit a full-color image, rather than a photocopy.

If you have any difficulty locating the CD Key on the packaging, please see the following link:
    URL: http://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7480-WUSF-3601

Example scans:
    http://support.steampowered.com/images/faq/2347-QDFN-4366/cdkey1.jpg
    http://support.steampowered.com/images/faq/2347-QDFN-4366/cdkey2.jpg

After verifying your proof of ownership we will gladly assist you with this issue.

2)And i wrote this:

I do not understand what i must do...
  14. bes_tolkovuy

bes_tolkovuy New User

Steam:
    I wrote them on English and some time later they helped me and returned account.
  15. bes_tolkovuy

bes_tolkovuy New User

Steam:
    Excuse me but 1 hour ago i used cs go lounge, but now i cant. What happened?Mistake or what?I was baned(for mistake i think) only on dota 2 lounge but now i cant login to cs go lounge. Is this a mistake?
  16. bes_tolkovuy

bes_tolkovuy New User

Steam:
    I reall cant understand what just happened. I hope you will solve this problem. Thank you
  17. bes_tolkovuy

bes_tolkovuy New User

Steam:
    So will you help me or not? I m waiting for a week already.
  18. Knucklejoe

Knucklejoe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46918739
    Appeals take time. They are usually taken from the oldest first, so yours is near the end of the line.

I'd suggest giving this a read while you wait, it should answer a few questions for you: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/

By the way, as far as the CSGOLounge ban, last I checked, they auto ban anyone with a red tag here. Same goes for Dota2Lounge.
  19. bes_tolkovuy

bes_tolkovuy New User

Steam:
    Ty! I will wait.
  20. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a review and talking to additional appeal admins, the ticket you provided does not match the time frame of the alleged offense and therefor, cannot be taken into consideration. However since you claim you were hijacked multiple times, you may have incorrectly submitted the wrong ticket, I am going to have to deny the appeal as it stands today, but will allow a new appeal ONLY if you submit the correct ticket next time.

Appeal denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**