1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198068584177 - (Ksi_pyro / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by BACK IN BUISNESS, Aug 30, 2015.

1. BACK IN BUISNESS

BACK IN BUISNESS New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:84606836
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198068584177 (Ksi_pyro)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    | steamname: Gr4tch
    | steam3ID: [U:1:108318449]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:54159224
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198068584177
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/valleyvoo
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198068584177

Appeal description:
    This appeal is in regards to the Steamrep report filed against me:

http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198129479401-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.98222/

I want to make something clear -I made a huge mistake and my best friend got dragged down with me. I feel absolutely terrible for what I did. I did this some time near April - early May and I've had a gut wrenching hatred for what I've done. Poncho was a good friend. I knew him for almost a year, but me and my friend wanted something that wasn't ours. we set out to try to backstab (no tf2 pun intended) our way to fortune. then Poncho was there. He was trusting, and I've misused that trust. I took 3 items of substansial value. 1 Unusual Pyromancer's Mask (effect c. tf logo) , one Strange Pyromancer's hood, and one strange Pyromancers robes. Once Poncho let me borrow the items in the hopes i would split a prize with him, i ran. its not my proudest moment, but an adrenalin fueled me to do it. Days later I hardly could live with myself after the incident. I fought, however it wasn't worth fighting. I had never "won" in the first place. iI just hurt the ones I've cared for in order to fulfill my own monetary status.
    In conclusion. Poncho was repayed, and I felt terrible. I hope you can take my word when I say that this was the most horrible experience of my and probably Poncho's life. I will never scam again, as long as I live. and that is a promise.

http://imgur.com/a/lKysH
  2. [WDZ-RR] Poncho Eastwood

[WDZ-RR] Poncho Eastwood New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44152749
    I am responding in regards to this appeal, as this appeal is legitimate. I hereby officially accept his apology, and I am backing his appeal to help his tag get removed.
  3. buddhapest

buddhapest Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:136841
    i'm here to confirm that the appeal applicant did return the items he scammed. the imgur link in the application is mine. i'm attaching the individual files here. although i have a steamrep community admin tag, i'm only providing evidence of the conversation i had with the applicant and proof of him returning the items. this is not a judgement one way or another.

i'm also verifying that the applicant is the person that i had the attached conversation with.

there are two lines in the attached conversations which i have redacted. this was at the request of the applicant at the time. they contained no information pertinent to the scam, simply a personal statement that the applicant ask would not be made public.

Attached Files:

4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You were given a chance to redeem yourself when added by a community admin, why did you not accept it at the time?
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. BACK IN BUISNESS

Steam:

I knew I screwed up when I got marked on Backpack.tf. I talked it out with buddhapest to help rectify the situation. After the talk with buda, i realized to the fullest extent what i did and i wanted to make it right, so i did everything in my power to do so.
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    add me on steam

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  7. BACK IN BUISNESS

Steam:
    I haven't heard back from you guys, and when you contacted me, I was busy at the time and couldn't respond. Another issue i'd like to touch on as well, is gratch, who is incorrectly listed as an alt (Appeal 76561198068584177)
    He had nothing to do with this, nor was he ever involved in anything of the nature. He constantly wants to be un-tagged (as much as myself) because he uses outpost and scrap as legitmate tools for trading, and now that he's marked he cant. Take your time with my case, because i did mess up, but he did nothing wrong.
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    You have been trade banned for about 5 months now and many many months after the original case that got you tagged. You will have to get your trade ban sorted with valve prior to appealing you SR tag.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**