1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198072970217 - (LambazoV :D / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by LambazoV :D, May 20, 2014.

1. LambazoV :D

LambazoV :D Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:56352244
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198072970217 (LambazoV :D)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Other] Another reason (Not commonly accepted)
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate Accounts:
    lambaaz​

Appeal description:
    hello i don't know what the hell happens i didn't do anything at all!!!! i just logged in at dota 2 lounge website and then i tried to add trade but it wasn't being posted i tried many times to add trade but nothing happens then i refreshed the page and got the message banned i reallly don't get it i didn't do anything!!!!

i have fixed the privacy of my account so hope you can help me now and thanks​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
  3. LambazoV :D

Steam:
    what the hell i didn't remember that was many times ago how come!! and i really didn't do anything back then please unban me i just want to trade with others nothing else...
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    Please explain what happened then.
  5. LambazoV :D

Steam:
    i really don't remember that was 1 year ago!! i always use dota 2 lounge website safely to trade with others but yesterday when i tried to add trade i got the message banned, all i want is to trade in this website nothing else... i don't remember when that happened i even didn't do anything to this guy who posted this!!! i want you to unban me because i want to use the website please and thank you..
  6. LambazoV :D

Steam:
    please can you do something about it i waited too much....i really need to use the website for fast trade its much easier please i really dont get it i love this website unban me please... and thank you...
  7. LambazoV :D

Steam:
    can you do something about it now its been years and you didn't do anything.....
  8. LambazoV :D

Steam:
    i want to enter dota2loung website please i just want to trade for god sake........
  9. LambazoV :D

Steam:
    how long should i freakin wait for this?....
  10. You Are The One

Steam:
    1. You did not provide any details other then "i dont know", that is unacceptable if you want your appeal considered. 2. You must make your profile public 3. Excessive bumping will result in the appeal being locked until dealt with.
    Ref: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/
  11. LambazoV :D

Steam:
    first of all im not lying i really don't know!! and cant remember what the hell happened why should i lie about it? i really CANT remember but be sure that i dont know how to scam anyone like i dont know how the f✿✿✿in scam thing works i even know the scam word here in this website! i didnt know theres a scam thing and my intentions is not to scam or do such things all i want is fast trade in the website dota2loung nothing else why make it all that much deal...!!! second i will make my profile public and if i should wait 1 more year tell me so i can make another account because i really give up with this!
  12. You Are The One

Steam:
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    -I am unable to consider an appeal based on a claim of "I dont know".
    -Nothing else was provided in your defense so I have nothing else to consider for the appeal.

Appeal denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**