1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198078594122 - (Wubz / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by HitMarker, Nov 23, 2014.

1. HitMarker

HitMarker New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:59164197
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198078594122 (Wubz)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    So basicly the impersonating came from wanting buds and basicly being super rich in tf2 after watching streamers with alot of unusuals and strange weapons and when i did that i was just started playing so i had around 300 ~ hours.
    And then the scamming of the gift wraps, it was after the impersonating. I had traded my way to get a gifted bubbling gentleman's gatsby,i had it for some time then i deciced to put it for sale on tf2outpost.com, after awhile i get added by someone i can't really remember the name, but basicly he offered me steam money for the unusual and i was stuped and i trusted him. I gave him the unusual and he left me with no money, no unusual. I was mad, i considered quiting tf2 because of that but i didn't, started trading again but after couple of weeks i thought i wasn't getting enough profit from trades and the memory of the unusual came in to my mind. That's when i got my evil plan, buy summer shades immediately put them on sale and ask someone to provide wrap and then scam it off for easy metal / keys.
    This was super stuped and i feel bad for doing that and im basicly wanting to give back the wrap / value of the wrap to the people i scammed. I get called by my friends that "Why are you scammer? Why do you have that reputation?" and all i can anwser to them is i dont know really, something just took me over
    But please i need help to find the people i scammed and return the items, i don't want to have this kind of reputation anymore :(
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646