1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198083432369 - (Jewy / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Jewy, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Jewy

Jewy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61583320
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198083432369 (Jewy)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I added this guy to buy his ak and pulse and wanted to buy through PayPal gift so we went on he he pulled up my other report and I admit I did scam that guy but it was for a friend and he directly told me what to do and how to do it because he was asking for a favor and I wasn't expecting to get any consequences beciase he ended up with the knife. But let's get on with this story he accused me of a scammer because my friend that got the knife from the pervious scam because I was in a Skype call and wanted to try to scam him for his knife as a joke and I found this guy from csgo rep which is a group on the community. So he said I am going to report you and I told him PayPal gift was a legit thing so he told me to send a link because I found it on a reddit discussion and the link was posted and I sent it to him but he still decided to put the report in

This was the link I sent

https://www.cloudpipes.com/integrations/paypal/steam
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You are currently not marked on SR. You have nothing to appeal at this time.