1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198086403519 - (Classi5ed / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Classi5ed, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Classi5ed

Classi5ed Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:63068895
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198086403519 (Classi5ed)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Look let me explain i was scammed of my butterfly knife case hardened on the carbon gaming network by a man who is now valve vacced banned at the time that was my first knife i was a newbie and he looked legit the man is the person that i have tried to report but there was not enough evidence if you read this i can upload the video unlisted and send it to you. once i was scammed i was frustrated and i wanted my money back money isn't easy to come by for me. so what i did that i got reported for was attempt to be the guy that scammed me or impersonated a scammer. BUT what you failed to see is that i impersonated scams and tried to get my money back by trying to scam scammers. see i know it was wrong but then again it was scammers and they scammed it if you looked at these people that reported me they're all scammers and i have proof. apparently steam rep is controlled by scammers because these scammers have been scamming tons of people including me but when i try to get back at them they all ganged up on me and got me banned. contact me at [email protected].​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Scamming a scammer is still scamming, it's been a topic discussed and beaten bloody many times in the general section and on multiple appeals (feel free to search yourself). Its not an excuse we accept. And for the record, SR is not controlled by scammers as you claim.

Saying that, what else do you have to add to your case?
  3. Classi5ed

Steam:
    I got a claim of being a scammer on steam rep when in reality i got scammed and lost my knife actually in this server when i got scammed. it was a butterfly knife case hardened i recently got the knife and then got it scammed by this guy here who is now trade banned { http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198102411500/ } i know its not that proof but contact me at ( [email protected] ) and i will upload an unlisted video of the incident. Either way steam relised he is a scammer and trade banned him further proofing my point if you check his freinds list you can clearly see that they the people that reported me on steam rep were his freinds who were actually scammers. Now bottom line what i got banned for even though it is EXTREME HYPROCRICY is "attempting to scam by impersonation" i impersonated the guy that scammed me that i put the link of and tried to get my money back by trying to scam his scammer friends. I know what i did was stupid but bottom line is i won't do it again although its kind of justified but even if you don't agree with me i'll show you a video of all my transations and show you i'm clear and have never scammed anybody on top of that if you somehow don't believe me at least steam and valve themselves realized i was innocent and trade banned the scammer. i will also link you the video once its done uploading
  4. Classi5ed

Steam:
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    If you keep to your defense you were trying to scam a scammer as you mentioned multiple times now, and why I asked if you had anything else to add, your appeal will not be granted. Letting you know and asking again if you have anything else to add.
  6. Classi5ed

Steam:
    i saw one of the options on the appeal to basically say i wouldn't do it again well basically that's what i'm saying i wiill definitely never do it again and i apologize fro the troubles i may have cause because of my childish actions, thank you
  7. Classi5ed

Steam:
    so are you just going to ignore me it's been like a week and i admitted it and said it was only a one time thing and it was stupid when are you going to respond i've been left here for a week and i tried to make another appeal but this admin said i already made one but i got no response
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    What are you talking about? appeals are 2+ years behind..
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  9. Classi5ed

Steam:
    o my bad
  10. You Are The One

Steam:
    What assurances do we have that you will not commit fraud again? Why should we consider this appeal despite the fact, as above, you thought nothing of it originally? How do we know you actually mean what you say and not just blowing smoke? You are not acting like you have a true "change of heart" on the matter, you need to put some serious effort into your appeal other then you replying saying you selected the "change of heart" option and should be un-tagged immediately.
  11. Classi5ed

Steam:
    i will not commit the fraud again because I've stated i learned from the consequences when the scammers told me i could get banned i thought it was damage control and they were bluffing. In the video you can see i bought the knife from op skins why would i buy a knife and scam i only attempted to scam with {no results} only scammers out of frustration i was unaware that this was unacceptable in the terms of service. And i put change of heart because i believe an admin told me that regardless if i am not common of doing git or a one time thing a scammer is a scammer and labeled me as that kind of person.
  12. Classi5ed

Steam:
    so its been like a couple of weeks whats happening?
  13. Classi5ed

Steam:
    all i want to do is get back to trading but i cant because of this stupid ban so cant join trading servers y would i buy a knife and scam why would i make a youtube channel and scam why would i have fallen for a scam if i do that on a regular basis thats cause i don't if you kill someone i know i will hunt after you and kill you thats how justice works. In america we murder murders but apparently scamming a scammer is too far, just think about that. I'm not the type of person to take something from someone that earned and deserved it, i am the type of person to take something from someone that took advantage of people that worked hard to get it to show them a taste of what it feels like.
  14. You Are The One

Steam:
    Declining the appeal, sorry, I do not see you had any "change of heart"

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**