1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198088575817 - (Crayzze / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ★Ray1211★™, Jun 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ★Ray1211★™

★Ray1211★™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:64155044
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198088575817 (Crayzze)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I have been betting recently on CSGO lounge and I stumble upon an error when I was logging in the website, it prompted an error and said I was banned on steamrep and checked my steamrep immediately, my heart dropped and saw that the guy that was tagged as my alternate account was no one that I know of and I was so nervous that I can never access other websites like scrap.tf or whatever because of the steamrep. I don't even know that I could get banned for this, I am really upset with what steamrep has done to me, but I do understand that people make mistakes but I hope next time you get solid evidences before using the ban hammer.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    So you are saying you do not know this other account is that correct?
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. ★Ray1211★™

★Ray1211★™ New User

Steam:
    Yes that is in fact correct, if I would need more proof what can I comply to you guys with, I really dont know anything about steamrep I just check peeps profiles here. By the way who submits the alt account accusations? Users or admins?
  4. ★Ray1211★™

★Ray1211★™ New User

Steam:
    By the way i havent submitted an appeal here before Im sorry for the mistake
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I've taken a deeper look - it looks as if there was an issue linking you to another user. I've removed the tag and will double check before an appeals admin reviews and closes the appeal
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  6. ★Ray1211★™

★Ray1211★™ New User

Steam:
    Thank you for the attention, I hope this gets resolved soon
  7. ★Ray1211★™

★Ray1211★™ New User

Steam:
    Hey can I have an idea of how long this would take because I only get to get on my PC on these days and well this ban just ruined my time, I am very disappointed how steamrep couldban me at my back without even having any evidence.
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    The tag was lifted already - and there are things that linked you to that other user so there was evidence but there was also things that would suggest otherwise.
    Your free to go do whatever you wish as the tag is lifted. Once I have another set of eyes review everything and confirm we will clear this appeal.
  9. ★Ray1211★™

★Ray1211★™ New User

Steam:
    I am sorry for the ignorance, perhaps I really don't know anything how your run things around here, I appreciate your efforts, thanks
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I will go ahead and archive this appeal to clear it as is - an appeals admin may reopen to accept it or reject it.
    Thanks!
    Hidden Content:
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.