1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198098583017 - (Vista / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by VISTA, Nov 15, 2015.

1. VISTA

VISTA New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:69158644
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198098583017 (Vista)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    As a former hacker and scammer, I thoroughly accept the fact that this appeal might not go through. I admit both my accounts (alts) were used for scamming and I hacked on both accounts after getting an SR ban. It all started on my birthday where my parents bought me a cs go knife, I remember it was a gut knife urban masked. Back then it was 50 USD and it meant a lot to me. I tried trading it up and eventually made a great deal of profit until I made this one mistake of getting scammed. From there on I wanted to unleash my anger, and I became a notorious scammer. I do not expect myself to be accepted back to this community, but I have stopped scamming for half a year now and started legit trading. This account had been my first account and always my "main". I have never scammed on this account before and I swear that I will throw away the past and become a better person (trade) from now on.​
  2. advicebanana

advicebanana SteamRep Moderator Friend Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:11522747
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Why are you making a new appeal?
    You were already denied on your alt. (that you failed to disclose above btw)

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  4. VISTA

VISTA New User

Steam:
    I admit that my alt was used for scamming and hacking, although I have participated in these acts of dishonesty on both accounts, I haven't participated on any acts on my "main" which is this account.
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    That means nothing in terms of SR and you tag tho.
  6. VISTA

VISTA New User

Steam:
    the trade was a misunderstanding and was resolved, what more do I have to prove for the appeal
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    Already appealed and denied on your other account (that I can only assume you intentionally did not disclose) My hands are tied on this case anyhow, cannot appeal from an alt.

Hidden Content: