1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198100687583 - (Sam [BreadLy] Regan / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by NGTMGod, Oct 6, 2016.

1. NGTMGod

NGTMGod Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:70210927
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198100687583 (Sam [BreadLy] Regan)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Friend/Family - My account was abused by a family member or friend
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Yesterday I returned from vacation and I saw SteamRep ban. While I was on vacation I gave an account to my "friend" . I dont know what he was doing (maybe scam) and how he received a ban. To be honest, I never use my acc for trades only for playing with friends. Im so confused o_O

P.s. Im sorry for the mistakes, English not my native language. :(
  2. NGTMGod

Steam:
    Also, my previous nickname was a NIGHTMARE, my "friend" change it.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You are responsible at all times for your account. Lending out your account willfully also does not absolve anything that happened. In addition, it is REQUIRED you repay what you took prior to any appeal being considered. You also need to link this "friends" steam account.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  4. NGTMGod

Steam:
    Im so sorry, I can repay, but I dont know how much, also this is my "friend" profile- http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053748834
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    The user claimed he lost 130euro from use of the fake site, I cannot independently verify that amount tho. Suggest you get a hold of the victim and have him provide inventory screenshots (or post here them) of the date the scam took place and items involved. That should give a rough estimate of value. From there, you guys work out what would be acceptable. In addition, you must provide uncropped screenshots of the full chat you have with the victim when you make contact with him and provide it for your appeal. (as required by appeal policy)
  6. NGTMGod

Steam:
    Can you give me a link to victim
  7. NGTMGod

Steam:
    Hey, what should I do to remove the ban?
  8. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  9. NGTMGod

Steam:
    So, what should I do guys? I cant repay because its to much for me

Also, there is proofs, I talk with victim http://imgur.com/a/mmghz
  10. You Are The One

Steam:
    Sorry, we will be unable to grant your appeal since you refuse to repay. (REQUIRED FOR APPEAL TO BE CONSIDERED AT ALL http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/ #9)

Also, for future reference, screenshots need to be uploaded directly to the forums and not a 3rd party image hosting site as per our screenshot/evidence guide. http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/howto-provide-evidence-with-screenshots.3488/

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2016