1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198103141658 - (FPS. HoldTheLine (Blondie) / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by TheOnlyProdigy, Nov 27, 2014.

1. TheOnlyProdigy

TheOnlyProdigy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:71437965
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198103141658 (FPS. HoldTheLine (Blondie))

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate Accounts:
    Dont have one but says i do on SR
    The one on SR is my old roommates​

Appeal description:
    Hello I know that im considered a scammer cause i hepled my roommate scam on his old account and now it says that account is my alt account and i did participate in helping him transfer the items that where scammed but i am not like that and have spent alot of money on steam cause iv grown up and know right from wrong now. I want to be part of the dota2 and csgo lounge's to do responseble trades and donate to those community's cause i really miss them and there great to there people and i want to give back what i could not have a long time ago. I have moved to Arizona state from Washington where that happened at my old roommates house. I hope you can give me one last chance and have a change of heart like my heart has changed for the people of the trading community. God bless you and thank you for taking your time reading this and have a happy thanksgiving.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    for the 3rd time, you cannot appeal an SR tag here.