1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198110431730 - (JurgenMcnigga #Fallout4Hype / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by JurgenMcnigga, Aug 12, 2015.

1. JurgenMcnigga

JurgenMcnigga New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:75083001
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198110431730 (JurgenMcnigga #Fallout4Hype)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I was new to paypal, It was my payday at job and got the money into paypal and decided to use some of it in buying skins, The guy I was trading with seems kinda honest so I decided I can go first, I didnt really knew how to trade with paypal so I asked some of the guys on reddit how do I send it, They guided me how to and I followed, I said to the man I sent the money, Then raged and told me he is gonna report me to steamrep, I was really confused, Ignored it in the first place and then when I tried trading nobody wanted to trade with me so I tried asking him to remove the report cuz I didnt even took his items but he didnt wanted to, Now im banned for nothing, Im talking to him right now he decided to help me if I promise to him I will give the most honest report I can. I said it was my fault in "guilt / innocence" because I blame myself on listening to reddit, I am not a scammer, I worked for anything I have, Please remove the ban, It ruined my trading life and Im afraid to get banned also on steam, Thank you.
    link to the guy I traded with on steam:http://steamcommunity.com/id/DamnChinaTown
    steamrep:http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198056689796
  2. Develop

Develop New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48212034
    to any admin who hath read this and is considering please pm me, I would like to tell you the effort he is making to make amend with chat logs if needed
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You should post the chatlogs in this thread, if you dont want others to see them, just use [SHOWTO GROUPS=3,4] chatlogs_here [/SHOWTO GROUPS] (without the extra spaces)
  4. Develop

Develop New User

Steam:
    with files?
  5. CCPD

CCPD New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54421459
    Chat log accepted only in a form of screenshots. Plain copy pasted text in NotePad or Word documet has no value. Upload full screenshots of the chat to this forum using Upload File button.
  6. Develop

Develop New User

Steam:
    I am aware of that. I was asking a follow up question
  7. Develop

Develop New User

Steam:
    so to upload a file to make only available to mods + I do what ?
  8. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Again:
    - upload the files to this forum (drag the files to the text box)
    - type the BBCODE:
    Code:
     [SHOWTO GROUPS=3,4]
    (remove the space between "showto" and "groups")

- make sure the blinking cursor is BEHIND that BBCODE, and select the button "Thumbnail" (with each image)
    - press the "Enter" key
    - make sure the cursor is BELOW the thumbnails.
    - Type the BBCODE:
    Code:
     [/SHOWTO GROUPS]
    (remove the space between "showto" and "groups")

- post the reply.

The images will then be hidden, and can only been viewed by admins and moderators.
  9. Develop

Develop New User

Steam:
    meh

Attached Files:

10. JurgenMcnigga

JurgenMcnigga New User

Steam:
    bump, I really need to get unbanned soon, I cant use csgolounge and cant bet while ESL :((((((((((((( please unban me
  11. CCPD

CCPD New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54421459
  12. JurgenMcnigga

JurgenMcnigga New User

Steam:
    I hope they will unban me, they will show more mercy since I didnt took anything from him right?
  13. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    This was a "change of heart" appeal and maybe you had some leeway since it was a failed attempt, but now your account did commit another offense successfully, very recently, and its impossible for you to show/prove it was not you, but it does not matter, your account is your responsibility at all times, I will not be granting your appeal.
    Ref:
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/128758

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**