1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198135892030 - (TerrorN / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by TerrorN, Nov 5, 2016.

1. TerrorN

TerrorN Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:87813151
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198135892030 (TerrorN)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I don't have/ use a Alternate Accounts​

Appeal description:
    Hey, I'm TerrorN from steam!
    I got a report some days ago, from a guy i traded with!
    The trade was about a crate of mine, and his botkiller!
    I didn't know it was not able to be sold on market because it says very clearly that their are 12 buyers at $3.06! The crate is -> Limited Summer crate!
    http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/440/Limited Late Summer Crate Series #86
    I had a error on my mobile Auth so I couldn't sell anything that way i never new if you could sell it, But i trusted steam, and said to the victim that is was $3.06!
    I don't know if this item is glitched and never fixed by steam or anything but it's very weird that he couldn't sell it, when there are buyers willing to buy one!
    Please take care of this apeal I feel innocent!​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    These are simply old offers from when they still could be listed on the market and the users never canceled them, looks like their has not been an active listing for ages, if you want to pretend you didn't know then so be it, this is the core of the complaint against you.
    Its in your best interest to settle this with the user, do so before replying back or ill take that as you have no interest in reversing the trade and we will go from there.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  3. TerrorN

Steam:
    I just got these crates and I had and still have problems with selling items on steam all because of my phone, I could never have known that it was soem sort of glitch!
  4. TerrorN

Steam:
    Yesterday i couldn't reply because I was at hospital with my dad!
  5. TerrorN

Steam:
    I trusted steam, saying that there were 12 buyers willing to pay $3.06!
    Check it out yourself!
  6. TerrorN

Steam:
    Oh my bad, there are now 13 buyers at $3.06 on steam market! How can there be buyers if it can't be sold?
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    You specifically said "This item is 3.06$ on the community market" that is deception, their were zero items on the market at ANY price-point. as already said, those are offers for an item no longer marketable. I also see you refused to repay and are now banned by a different community for a different offense.
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    You specifically said "This item is 3.06$ on the community market" that is deception, their were zero items on the market at ANY price-point as its impossible to list, you had this item yourself, you expect me to think when selling it you never checked or thought to list it on the market yourself? As already said, those are offers for an item no longer marketable, I dont care why Valve decides to leave such listings up, its not an excuse for you to lie to a user about its value. I also see you refused to repay and are now banned by a different community for a different offense.

I find you were indeed being deceptive and this was not some random mistake when making a trade.
    1. Your words do not account for what you said to the user at the time "This item is 3.06$ on the community market" when they were zero/zip/none, you lied to the user, deception, fraud.
    2. You refused to repay when offered an opportunity to settle this yourself.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**