1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198157783967 - (amemeic / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by amemeic, May 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amemeic

amemeic New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:98759119
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198157783967 (amemeic)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello,
    A few months back someone approached me saying they wanted my knife but if I wanted to trade it they would need a middle man (which they provided). The users told me that they needed to test if my knife was "glitched" or would "disappear" after the trade. Knowing this was a scam I kindly declined. After a second I though what if I sent a trade offer asking for his knife but not mine? so I did, and strangely enough he accepted. He was so eager to get his hands on my knife that he didn't check what inventory the knife was coming from. I felt bad at first, but then i realized that these guys were going around scamming kids out of knifes and I took away some of there profit. A few weeks after that I was reported and banned for scamming. In the past few months as I have gotten into trading this ban has really prohibited me from my craft. I cant use CSGO Lounge. I cant use /r/GlobalOffensiveTrade and I can't access any trade servers. At the moment I have around 130 keys and 400 dollars worth of items. I sadly have no evidence of this "scam", it was around 6 months ago. I have learned my lesson and will never scam again. It would be very kind of you to give me a second chance.

Thank you,
    Andy Pelerine

Steam - @amemeic
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.