1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198160491260 - (CHOu / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Yukii, Dec 10, 2014.

1. Yukii

Yukii New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:7913114
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198160491260 (CHOu)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before, but was told to handle other tags or to fix something else before my appeal

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    (My first appeal got marked "Invalid" because i post with a "ALT", sorry for the copy/paste)

Hi,

I will be honest and clear. Don't using bullshit (sorry for bad english, i'm french).

When i start trading on csgolounge, i got scame for my 1st knife, i was so mad for couple of days so i decide "Why not me? Why should i let people scame me and i don't do the same?" I'm honest, that's bad, that's clearly bad when you think about it now. When i got banned from my main account and my ALT i was like "Ok i need to stop now and make a clean one.". That's why i added Vintage Cobra for a real money trade to ask him for a middleman. I was not very cleaver to add him when he banned me and find quickly it was just another ALT from me. He banned my last account, my real main (9 years old account). And when i think about it, it's my fault, if i wasn't that tard and kid who scamed people, my accounts were still avaible and clean.

So i decide now to be full clean, stop my shitty things and start to be a legit buyer/seller.

I already refound the first scame i make (http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...-counter-strike-global-offensive-items.83682/) like 1 month before because we talked and i saw he was just a man like me and he was very upset like i can understand. So i decide to charge him back his AWP Asiimov and some stuff with it to be forgiven. Now we're friends and we talk a lot. I will ask him to put something there or maybe just put some screens to proove it when he will be online.

For the second scam i made (http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...-counter-strike-global-offensive-items.84908/) , i just contact and give back his AK Fire Serpent and more stuff for the desagrement. I talked with him to explain my decision and stuff.

SS :

Like i said in the begening of this thread i just want to be clean for now on. Like when i ask Vintage Cobra for the middleman thing, i want to be good, i got some proove that i sold some keys or some stuff for real money with people and i don't scam them. I can put some screens of that if you want to check it.

I think i'm done here, i just want to be clean and be a loyal trader for now on.

If you have some questions or some stuff i'm avaible to talk or to proove you i'm honest for now.

Thanks for reading all that stuff, i hope i will have the chance to have a fresh start if you can trust me.

Best regards,​
  2. ♛ CHOu

♛ CHOu New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:100112766
    Sorry for the double-post, thinked forum and steamrep website was assigned for the same account. My bad
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Remake an appeal from one of the originally marked accounts.

edit: ty