1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198177796253 - (reynad / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Reynad, Mar 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reynad

Reynad New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:108765262
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198177796253 (reynad)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I am not even going to lie or anything about a brother story. Well I used to be a tf2 scammer about 2 years ago, I was depressed and angry and didnt care about peoples feelings. I have changed alot since high school and made a new account trying to rebuild my soiled reputation on steam. Some guy named demonra who I reported for being a scammer but at first I didnt even know he was a scammer and he was going to give me $180 first and then I give him knife. I never went through with the trade and if I was still a scammer I would have told him to send it and then block him. Steamrep give me one last chance, it has been years and Im trying to be a legit trader and better. I was trade banned on my main and lost items etc which should be punishment enough. I just put $20 bet on csgo lounge too right when I got steam rep banned me which locks me out of the site which isnt cool either. So i cant claim my winnnings if they win. Regardless steam rep I wont mess this up, I am an adult now and have scammed since I was legally a child. Just give me one last chance to fix my tarnished reputation. I have money now irl and have a much better life going for me when I was just a depressed angry teenager wanting to hurt peoples feelings and take their money. People do change SR.​
  2. Reynad

Reynad New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:108765262
    I think I put the wrong reasons down for the above as the appeal plea, I have actually became quite good friends with one of the people I scammed years ago, although I feel our friendship is slipping away, I contacted him like a 1 year and a half later asking for forgiveness. I truly do not want this reputation for past mistakes.
  3. Skyrider

Skyrider Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:11715230
    Greetings @Reynad.

I'm afraid I have to reject your appeal. Not only didn't you create the appeal from your main marked account ( https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198070616076 ), but you also didn't disclose all the alts. Further more, you are also marked by Outpost, have multiple trade bans across your accounts and even admit in being a scammer. For the scammer bit, admitting is usually a good thing. But due to the amount of offenses you have, I'm afraid it makes it impossible for us to grant your appeal for the SR tag.

I wish you luck in the future.

Regards,
    Skyrider
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.