1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198200110234 - (Physics / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Memester.net - drowning, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Memester.net - drowning

Memester.net - drowning Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:119922253
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198200110234 (Physics)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    N/A​

Appeal description:
    I just found out now but apparently I got banned for scamming some wannabe scammer out of like $1 in skins. He was obviously using the fake Steam Card code method where he would send me half of the code before and the other half after the trade. I knew it was a scam because he was offering me ONE code worth $80 USD. I know for a fact those don't exist so I was messing with him. I didn't actually think he would send over his items and I was in the wrong when I accepted the trade offer. If I could I would give him the skins back but the f✿✿✿✿er was trying to scam me out of my only knife (which I sold). He also didn't post the entire chat logs and since it's been over 2 months I don't have the chat logs either because I was going to make a video about it because I was in disbelief that a scammer had actually given me items.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    False,
    False,
    False,
    N/O
    Not Optional,

If you have not repaid, I am simply going to deny the appeal.
  3. Memester.net - drowning

Steam:
    The kid has me blocked on steam and hasn't been online in a week. How am I supposed to give him $1 in s✿✿✿ skins if he won't unblock me and I have no way of letting him know I will give him his s✿✿✿ back?
  4. Memester.net - drowning

Steam:
    Alright I added him and I guess ill wait. But how am I going to send him the items and make sure that you know I sent him everything?
  5. Memester.net - drowning

Steam:
    Also I looked up all of the skins from the initial accepted trade and from market listing they come up to around $1.70. I will happily repay him in those skins or the same amount that they are worth.

Attached Files:

6. You Are The One

Steam:
    Maybe if you did not scam him to begin with, you wold not have an issue repaying.
    You added him? You just said he had you blocked, so I guess you were the one to block him then?
    Value should be based off of what they were worth at the time, luckily, most of those items should have past pricing history. http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/ #9
    Also giving 2 week notice for repayment to even have this appeal considered at all. (something that should have been done PRIOR to making an appeal.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  7. Memester.net - drowning

Steam:
    If he never comes back online is there any other way I could be unbanned. I'll happily donate or anything, I have 0 interest in scamming and only did it in the moment. I would also like to add that he has been reported for attempted scam in the past and has multiple banned friends. I have only one report from HIM and 0 banned friends.
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    Is this actually part of your appeal that somehow excuses and or justifies your actions?
  9. Memester.net - drowning

Steam:
    Not in the slightest. I'm just wondering if he doesn't get back on or just ignores me is there anything else I can do?
  10. You Are The One

Steam:
    They are a few things I already pointed out that you did not followup with,
    1. You never disclosed any alternate accounts.
    2. I asked if you had the user blocked.
    Then why bring it up at all?
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  11. Memester.net - drowning

Steam:
    Because I would like to be unbanned from SR as soon as I can and he's the reason why I'm still banned. Obviously I made a mistake but it was 3+ months ago and I haven't been reported once since. I just want to know if there is anything I can do.
  12. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    You still didn't answer his question about the alternate accounts or the one about you having the user blocked.
    You're dancing around specific questions for some odd reason and that is why the appeal is going no where fast.
  13. You Are The One

Steam:
    Failed to answer what I asked, no point keeping this appeal alive any longer.
    For your sake, I hope you end up repaying.

Hidden Content: