1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198303761899 - (Boom Headshot / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Vishaal Kannan, Feb 13, 2017.

1. Vishaal Kannan

Vishaal Kannan Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:171748085
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198303761899 (Boom Headshot)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    None​

Appeal description:
    That screen shot shows my PayPal activity. As you can see i never even sent the invoice to Bacon... He sent me a trade offer randomly with his items and i took it. But i never scammed he made his own mistake. If required i do feel bad but he has blocked me but i can send item compensation back if necessary its kind of a run in the heat thing...

The flare guy i did not make a middle man scam... I had my Cs:go friend next to me explaining how pots can be glitched and they wont get items after traded as pots can be rigged. He said it might be in normal tf2 trading as well. If you require you can search up on the matter of glitched items from pots, well my friend said afterwards that it may be in day to day trading as well. i do not know exactly how to prove this one... But the blue dragon guy i don't even know. he unfriended me promptly and blocked me. I also didn't rush to leave chat to try to prove my innocents, that i never meant to scam him. I searched up Dawsi in add friends and he ( now named dragon ) popped up along with others. I also told him this fact also and i saw them both next to each other. so i added them both. Once that i went to his profile and it said one friend in common... so i assumed i had the right dawsify. I simply made a miss calculation here, as it was probably another friend we had in common as we go on the same server quite a lot ( a darkly trade plaza server. ) I also noticed they all had one friend in common named Vip and he kept threatening me to get me trade banned. Than i also noticed they all became friends also. I don't know if this means anything to prove my innocents. Plus the imperial soldier dude was also sent by Vip, which he admitted.

The worse thing i have done though is I did have these overprice pistols which i sold for around 30 keys when backpack.tf said its worth 125. That's the worst thing i have done cause i didn't know skins went of market price :p

If needed i can do compensation for these errors if necessary. I can pay back banana for some of what he lost and flare requested i give him a key so that he doesn't report me, i of course said no for the fact i never intentionally meant to scam, as i just saw my friend go in a Cs:Go pot and a guy asked to rig it for him. And once he got the trade he got 0 items in his inventory. I never meant to scam so i can offer some forms of compensation if necessary.

Also the Vip guy kept threatening me, as he had my email as he offered me paypal. So i blocked him and he kept going after me in emails for reasons i do not know. I think it has to do with the fact i was very avid in spy crabbing and won some ~40 key crabs. So i sold him a fake story of my mom being sick and stuff and kept selling him crap until he finally blocked me and stopped emailing me.
    I hope that this can prove my innocents :3

Is there anywhere i can report that guy for harassing me?

Also how can i find his profile again after he blocked me?

If i get steam trade banned due to steamrep.com report what can i do to let me trade again?​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I find the fake friend/MM item verify scam against you credible, no reasonable person would view it as a mistake/misunderstanding as you claim, it was a textbook fake friend/MM item verify scam.
    Its illogical you would trade your items to a random friend of his that you dont know and not simply do a straight up trade with him. Furthermore, you had to view his profile to see his friends list already, so instead of clicking on his friends name/avatar and select "send invite" you took the extra step to use search to find him? No, just no.

I also find the fake invoice scam against you credible, first, you are a confirmed liar (see above) And I do not believe you got a trade offer for "free" items from a random user you just so happen (and admitted) were already in the process of making a transaction that you were far enough along with where payment details (email) were being exchanged.

Firmly denied.