1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198350358998 - (MorganMlgFreeman / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by MorganMlgFreeman, Dec 29, 2016.

1. MorganMlgFreeman

MorganMlgFreeman Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:195046635
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198350358998 (MorganMlgFreeman)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    The account that I used to help me scam was http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198198329305/
    If this account could be unbanned that would be appreciated​

Appeal description:
    I'm sorry but im not going to bs you and im going to be straight out and personal I did attempt to scam someone, I was unsuccessful and I was punished. I'm very sorry for what I had tried to do as it was not morally right. I was caught up in all my friends having the money to buy these amazing skins while myself could not afford these skins and had to get them another way. I have realized that scamming is not right as i have been scammed numerous times myself and all it causes is stress and harm to others among the community. So I've noticed the pain I've gone through being scammed should not be brought upon others for my selfish and greedy actions. There's not much to say but i'm sincerely sorry for the person i tried to scam and that I shall refrain from scamming and the temptation of it.

Now I must tell you what happened. I had two accounts. The account that played as the fake op skins bot and the account that I used to actually confront the person and get them interested. As i wanted to buy the knife in cs go from the other user i asked if he could put the item on op skins so i wouldn't put my self at risk if i used paypal. When the user deposited the item on op skins I would then send the offer using my fake bot as they would hopefully accept the offer. This was unsuccessful as the user was aware of this scam or of my attempt to scam them. The user then reported me and then got me steam rep banned. I would like to be unbanned so in the future when I work and get paid to buy skins that i can trade to others without them being skeptical of my profile status.

Thank you and i hope you consider unbanning both of my accounts

-MorganMlgFreeman

ps sorry I have no files to upload as i deleted the user from my contacts as soon as they threatened to report me.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Such types of scams take a lot of preparation/premeditation, something I am not willing to consider an appeal for. In addition, the account itself is disposable (as you have disposed of it currently, last online nearly 1k days ago) and otherwise appears was made expressly to scam users right after the initial account setup trade cool-down period.

Their is no path to consider untagging you ever.

Firmly denied.