1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Are the Steamrep Moderators Working Or Doing Time Pass?

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Shravan, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Shravan

Shravan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55755435
    Its been 10 months since I filed a report and the evidence was accepted in 10 days, but the report has not been accepted yet. I messaged all of the admins to check on my report still no reply from anyone of them. And I see other recent reports which are being accepted in 1 week! This is really lame. If anyone get time to see my report here is the thread link.

http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...nity-com-id-cashonly-dota2-dota2-items.65208/
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  2. [FoG] Downie

[FoG] Downie New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42084996
    Bumping it is only delaying it.
  3. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    We do prioritize reports, reclamation by reporters is not going to work for us, for then everybody is going to. As this topic falls under that same category, I'm archiving it. We're a small group of mods/admins, with 21000 reports open at the moment, which would end up in 15 years worth of work of 40 hours a week, 52 weeks a year, and by that time we will have received even more. We do what we can, we prioritize, but as it says on the report form, we cannot process every report with the current means available.